Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 120 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
Cl11234566 Offline

14.11.2019 08:37
he finished third in December in Berlin to 2010 Antworten

WINNIPEG -- Tyler Seguin was relieved he and Dallas Stars teammate Jamie Benn finally had something good in common on Saturday afternoon. The pair ended pointless droughts when they each scored two goals in a 6-4 victory over the Winnipeg Jets that halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars (15-11-5). "I feel like I got my monkey off my back with him getting a couple," said Seguin, who also had a pair of assists. "Its nice to see. Sometimes things just arent going in, but he made some great shots tonight and stepped out at the right time." Seguin and Benn had been held pointless in their two previous games -- losses to Nashville and Chicago -- but Benn hadnt scored a goal since Nov. 14. Benn pretended to throw a monkey off his back after he finally scored his eighth goal of the season at 13:46 of the second period to give the Stars a 3-2 lead. Sergei Gonchar was a big help, tallying a career-high four assists. Rookie Valeri Nichushkin scored a goal. Centre Colton Sceviour netted his first NHL goal in his first game this season for the Stars, who only have four wins in their last 10 games. Kari Lehtonen, playing his 200th game for the Stars and 404th career NHL game, stopped 34 of the 38 shots he faced. Blake Wheeler had a pair of goals, Matt Halischuk also scored and Olli Jokinen added a goal and assist for Winnipeg (14-15-5), which is now winless in its last six home games. Their last victory at MTS Centre was Nov. 15 in a 3-2 shootout against Philadelphia. Jets goalie Ondrej Pavelec was replaced by Al Montoya to start the third period. Pavelec stopped 19 of the 24 shots he faced. Montoya made seven saves on eight shots. Going into the game, Winnipeg, Dallas and Nashville were tied with 33 points at the bottom of the Central Division. However, Winnipeg has played three more games than Dallas and one more than the Predators, who host San Jose Saturday night. Winnipeg is now 3-11-3 against division opponents, while Dallass mark is 3-6-3. The Stars led 2-1 after the first period and 5-3 after the second on late power-play goals by Benn and Seguin one minute and three seconds apart. The goals were scored while Jets winger Anthony Peluso was off for a boarding major and a game misconduct. Peluso had hit defenceman Alex Goligoski into the boards. Goligoski left the ice with a towel against his right eye, but returned to the game. Dallas coach Lindy Ruff was far from impressed with the hit. "I thought the Peluso hit was a joke," Ruff said. "For a guy that plays that amount of time and runs a guy like Goligoski from behind. What does he play, three, four minutes a game? And hes going to run Goligoski from behind? Go run one of our bigger guys. "It was gutsy (of Goligoski) to come back. I mean, (he) cut him open. These are the hits we want to get rid of. I mean, lets get serious." Jets coach Claude Noel didnt have much to say about Pelusos hit. "Anytime you take a five-minute major, its never a good situation," Noel said. "It put us in a tough situation, especially (when) they scored two goals in there." He also pointed to two bad lines changes his team made that led to Seguin and Nichushkin being able to go in alone and score on Pavelec. Basically, his team didnt play "intelligent," Noel said. Wheelers goals tied the game 2-2 and 3-3, but his frustration spilled out after the loss. "What I say doesnt matter. Its what you do out on the ice," Wheeler said. "You can blow smoke as much as you want in the media. Weve been blowing smoke for three years, everyone, myself. "Everyone thats stood in front of the microphone the last three years, theyve said the same (stuff). What do you want me to say? Thats about it. I dont know what else to say." But he did elaborate when asked where the game turned. "In the first period, we were terrible and thats inexcusable," Wheeler said. And even though they fought back and were down 5-3 heading into the third, the Jets gave up two-on-ones and breakaways, he noted. "Its embarrassing," Wheeler said. "Its just no respect for each other. (Montoya) goes in there, hes cold, and thats what we do? "Its like, you just cant believe it." Jokinen finished the scoring at 18:19 when he got a stick on a rebound in traffic in front of the net. Notes: Wheeler now has six goals in his past six games a Winnipeg forward Evander Kane missed his sixth straight game with an undisclosed lower-body injury, although he practised with the team for the first time on Friday a Winnipeg heads out for a two-game road trip against Columbus on Monday and Buffalo on Tuesday a Dallas ends its three-game road trip against Colorado on Monday. Sports Jerseys For Sale . Sami Vatanen had a goal and an assist and Anaheim used a four-goal first period to extend their winning streak to six games with a 5-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night. Tom Brady Jersey Throwback .C. - Heat coach Erik Spoelstra says Danny Granger, Chris Andersen and Udonis Haslem are still not ready to play and will miss Wednesday nights game against the Charlotte Hornets. https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/michael-jordan-jersey/. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. Michael Jordan Jersey Washington Wizards . The Miami Heat star tops the leagues global list of top-selling jerseys for the 2012-13 season, edging Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls, Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers, Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder and James Heat teammate Dwyane Wade for the No. Youth Tom Brady Jersey . Still, its a start. Josh Baileys goal with 1:40 left capped a furious third-period rally, and the Islanders edged the Penguins 4-3 on Friday night.Gilmore Junio has decided to take one for the team, giving up his spot in Wednesdays 1000-metre speed skating final for Canadian teammate Denny Morrison. The three-time Olympian Morrison failed to qualify at the 1,000 distance at the Olympic trials in Calgary last month, falling just 50 metres short of the finish. But Junio, who finished 11th on Monday in his Olympic debut in the mens 500, said Tuesday its the right thing to do. “How Denny is skating now, I believe its in the best interest of the team if he races,” Junio said in a statement released by Speed Skating Canada. “To represent Canada at the Olympics is a huge honour and privilege but I believe that as Canadians, were not just here to compete; we are here to win. Denny has proven to be a consistent medal threat in the distance.” Its true Morrison is a contender at 1,000. Hes currently sixth in the World Cup standings at the distance, with a pair of fourth place finishes. In the past, hes won two silver medals at the world championships in the 1,000. The 28-year-old Fort St. John, B.C., native will try to win his first individual Olympic medal. Hes won gold and silver the last two Olympics as part of Canadas team pursuit. “This is an amazing gesture and Im ready to make the most of this opportunity,” Morrison said. Shani Davis of the United States will be gunning for another groundbreaking achievement in Wednesdays 1,000 metre race. Davis, 31, can become the first man ever to win three consecutive Olympic gold medals in speed skating, and the first American to do three straight in any Winter Gamees sport.dddddddddddd The Chicago native, who trained extensively at the Calgary Oval earlier this century, became the first African American to win Olympic gold in an individual Winter Games sport in 2006. Since then, hes set the world record at 1,000 and holds the top 10 sea level times at the distance. Given that Davis has twice won Olympic gold at 1,000 but has settled for silver twice in the 1,500, you might expect him to be more desirous of grabbing gold at the longer distance. Not so. "Those are my babies, man. I cant love one more than the other," he told The Associated Press last week. "Ive got two hands for two medals." Davis has shown signs of mortality in recent weeks. After winning the first three World Cup races at 1,000 this season, he finished third in December in Berlin to 2010 Olympic silver medallist Tae-Bum Mo of South Korea and Michel Mulder of the Netherlands. Last month, he split two races at the world sprint championships in January with Denis Kuzin of Kazakhstan. Other medal contenders include Dutch competitor Kjled Nuis and Brian Hansen, like Davis from the Chicago area. Three other Canadians join Morrison in Wednesdays race. William Dutton of Humboldt, Sask., and Muncef Ouardi each skated in the 500 metres on Monday. Dutton impressed at the sprint worlds Japan last month with a fourth place showing, although some of the worlds best elected not to travel to Japan. Vincent De Haître of Cumberland, Ont., will make his Olympic debut. The 19-year-old surprised many at the Olympic trials by posting the fastest time at 1,000. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz