Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 133 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
Cl11234566 Offline

14.11.2019 08:38
I thought they worked as hard as they could Antworten

OTTAWA -- The Western Mustangs remained on top of the Canadian Interuniversity Sport football rankings for a third straight week Tuesday. Western (7-0) earned 20 first-place votes and 290 points in the Football Reporters of Canada poll. The reigning Vanier Cup champion Laval Rouge et Or (6-0) were second with 10 first-place votes and 280 points. The Calgary Dinos (6-0) were third in the unchanged top 10 after a limited CIS schedule last week. Guelph, Queens and McMaster were the only top-10 squads in action and all registered convincing road wins. The Gryphons defeated Carleton 48-12, the Gaels crushed Waterloo 78-21 and the Marauders beat Laurier 28-5. Guelph (7-0) is ranked fourth and Queens (6-1) is fifth. The top 10 is rounded out by the Montreal Carabins (4-2), Saskatchewan Huskies (4-2), Bishops Gaiters (4-2), McMaster (4-3) and the Windsor Lancers (4-3). Wholesake Fake Air Jordan 1 . JOHNS, N. Fake Shoes Free Shipping .Mihajlovic was sent off minutes from the end of Thursdays 2-0 win over Brescia and has been punished for using a disrespectful expression toward the fourth official and throwing the contents of a bottle of water at him, thus assuming an intimidating attitude. https://www.fakeshoes.net/. On Saturday night, Winnipegs strong offense was again accompanied by some fantastic pitching which gave the Fish a commanding victory. Fake Sneakers . -- Jim Furyk was 10 shots worse and right where he wanted to be Saturday in the BMW Championship. Cheap Fake Shoes . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon.TORONTO -- James Reimer wanted to keep things simple. It had been a while since he started a game for the Toronto Maple Leafs, and his return came against Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and the potent Pittsburgh Penguins. "Maybe there was some circumstances surrounding the game, but honestly I didnt really pay much attention to them or think about them much," Reimer said. "It was just the Toronto Maple Leafs playing the Pittsburgh Penguins, and I was trying to get in the way of pucks." Reimer got in the way of a lot of pucks Saturday night as he was the backbone of the Leafs 4-1 victory over the Penguins at Air Canada Centre. The 26-year-old made 37 saves to give Nazem Kadri the chance to score the game winner, and many of his stops came when the majority of the action was in the Leafs zone. "You dont win in this league without goaltending that gives you a chance, and Reims gives us a chance," coach Randy Carlyle said. Reimer hadnt started since Oct. 17 when he left 32 seconds into Torontos game against the Carolina Hurricanes after a collision with winger Josh Leivo. The long layoff didnt bother him. "I felt normal right from the get-go," Reimer said. "I didnt feel any uneasiness or uncertainty, really. The puck dropped, and I was ready to stop it." Reimer gave up a power-play goal to Kris Letang, the Penguins defencemans first of the season, 6:52 in but shut the door from there. One of his more memorable saves came on Malkin a few minutes later, and Dave Bolland went right down the ice and tied it up for the Leafs shorthanded. But Reimer was really tested in the second period when the Penguins turned up the heat on him and outshot the Leafs 16-4. He made a couple of stops on two-on-one rushes, denied Crosby of a one-timer goal at the side of the net and flashed his glove against Matt DAgostini to the delight of many of the 19,539 fans in attendance. "I thought he was outstanding," Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma said. "There was flurries and pucks around his net he was strong on. ... He certainly was the difference in the second period." Had Reimer cracked even once, the Penguins mightve been able to ride some momentum and cruise past the Leafs. Instead, Toronto still had hope at the second intermission. "I think thats been the story of our season, for the most part," said James van Riemsdyk, who assisted on Kadris goal and Phil Kessels later in the third. "Theres been stretches where we get outshot, but our goaltending is making big saves for us. Theyve gave us a chance allmost every night.dddddddddddd Thats all you can ask for out of your goalies." All Reimer and Jonathan Bernier seemingly need is a little goal support. Reimer got it Saturday night in the form of a strong third period led by the new-look first line. Kadri replaced Tyler Bozak between van Riemsdyk and Kessel, and Carlyle said after the victory that Bozak would miss at least 7-10 days with a lower-body injury. Kadri beat Penguins goalie Marc-Andre Fleury 1:26 into the third after smart passes from van Riemsdyk and Kessel but took more pride in stopping Malkins line. "Were all on the same page offensively. It was great," Kadri said. "Its not just the offensive side of things, we took care of the D-zone. We were able to shut down a few of their key players." Bolland, David Clarkson and Mason Raymond also did a good job against Crosby, Pascal Dupuis and Chris Kunitz. Malkin finished the night with a minus-3 rating, while Crosby was a minus-2. As much credit as captain Dion Phaneuf and those forwards got for their defensive play, it eventually came down to Reimer, who didnt fold under a lot of pressure. "James played great. Both tenders all season have been unbelievable," Clarkson said. "Its always good when you can have that confidence in your goaltending. No matter who goes in net there we have confidence that if were getting outshot or outplayed, then we know what we can do." Reimer frustrated the Penguins all night and improved to 4-0-2 in his career against Pittsburgh. But he wasnt crowing about that success. "They have arguably the best players in the world, and they bring it every time they come and play," Reimer said. "Im just lucky enough to have teammates step up and play big games. I dont know if it has much to do with me more than the guys in front of me working their butts off. Again tonight I thought they worked as hard as they could, and they really earned it." Follow Stephen Whyno on Twitter at (at)SWhyno NOTES -- A CT scan revealed Leafs winger Joffrey Lupul did not have a fracture in his right foot and he will travel with the team on their Western Canadian road trip, according to Carlyle. The team hopes Lupul, who has missed two games after taking a shot off the foot in practice Thursday, will be able to play Tuesday at the Edmonton Oilers. ... Penguins defenceman Rob Scuderi left the game with a lower-body injury late in the first period after taking a hit from Clarkson along the boards. Bylsma did not have an update, saying only that Scuderi would be re-evaluated Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz