Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
Cl11234566 Offline

16.11.2019 04:13
Canadian stop on the PGAs Web.com Tour Antworten

Marcus Stroman tries to win his fourth consecutive decision today when the Toronto Blue Jays close out a three-game series with the Minnesota Twins at Rogers Centre. Stroman, the Jays first round pick in 2012, is also trying to become Torontos first rookie to win his first three starts since Mauro Gozzo in 1989. He was terrific on Friday versus St. Louis, as he gave up a run and seven hits in six innings to run his record to 4-0, while, lowering his ERA to 5.40. Hes won both of his starts and has surrendered just two runs in 12 outings of those contests. "Its been special," said Stroman. "Its just awesome to put my team in a position to win the two times I have been out there." Minnesota will have an equally impressive right-hander on the hill in Phil Hughes, who lost for the first time in nine starts his last time out. Hughes was defeated by Houston on Friday, as he yielded five runs and six hits in six innings, dropping him to 6-2 on the year to go along with a 3.46 ERA. "I just wasnt making adjustments the way I have before," Hughes . "I didnt recognize it early enough to make some better pitches with the two-seamer or the cutter. I tried to generate some extra velocity and came out of my mechanics a little bit and just left some balls over the plate." Hughes may continue to struggle on Wednesday, as he is a mere 1-4 with a 7.39 ERA in his last seven starts north of the border. Torontos high-powered offense was blanked for the third time in four games on Tuesday, as Kevin Correia spun six-plus strong innings in Minnesotas 4-0 win. Correia (3-7) gave up six hits and a walk with one strikeout, while Brian Duensing, Jared Burton and Glen Perkins each tossed a scoreless frame to polish off the shutout for the Twins, who won for only the second time in six tries. "I think once he got going he got his confidence," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said of Correia. "Great performance by him." Brian Dozier hit a two-run home run while Danny Santana had two hits, drove in one and scored once in the win. J.A. Happ (5-3) was tagged for four runs -- three earned -- on six hits in just 3 2/3 innings for the Blue Jays, who have lost three of their last four. "I felt like I was locating for the most part. It doesnt really matter ... all that matters is the results," Happ said. The Blue Jays, who had been shut out only once before this stretch, is hitting just .186 over its last four games. "You never see that coming," manager John Gibbons said. "Naturally, as hot as we were, you figure youre going to cool off a little bit." Minnesota won two of three when these teams squared off in April. Air Max 97 Neon Seoul For Sale . The world No. 1 had one of the most dominating performances in a final and was on his way to a possible shutout on Sunday until the third-seeded Berdych broke the super Serbs serve in the 12th game of the match. Air Max 97 Vapormax Gold Bullet . -- Byron Scott is taking over the Los Angeles Lakers with the vocal support of his fellow Showtime greats. http://www.outletairmax97.com/. According to Tony Barrett of The Times, the Liverpool captain is set to announce that he will leave the club at the end of the 2014-15 season. Air Max 97 Womens Clearance . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. Air Max 97 Plus Black Shock Orange . The Union looked to have grabbed a big win in the 88th minute when Amobi Okugo finally put the hosts in front. But a terrible giveaway by Union goalkeeper Rais Mbolhi handed Earnshaw the equalizer in the second minute of stoppage time, keeping the Union two points back of fifth-place Red Bull New York for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.HALIFAX -- The Nova Scotia government plans to spend $600,000 over the next two years to bring a professional golf tournament to Halifax. The government says top golfers are expected to compete in the PGA Tour event at the Ashburn Golf Club in the suburb of Fall River from July 3-6 and again next year. The Nova Scotia Open is the only Canadian stop on the PGAs Web.com Tour. Tourism Minister Michel Samson says the event is expected to be televised on the Golf Channel to a potential audience of 81 million households in 192 countries. As well, the PGA Tour Canada Cape Breton Celtic Classic will held Sept. 1-7 at The Lakes Golff Club in Ben Eoin.dddddddddddd Nova Scotia will be the only province in Canada to play host to two PGA Tour events this year. The PGA Tour had previously released the schedule for its 25-event Web.com Tour before Tuesdays announcement by the province. In addition to Nova Scotia, it also added new tournaments in Oregon and Ohio. The top 25 players on the Web.com money list earn PGA Tour cards for the following year. The Nova Scotia Open will be held at Ashburns new course, a 7,014-yard, par-72 layout that opened in 1970. The tournament will feature a field of 156 golfers competing for a purse of US$650,000. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz