Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
Cl11234566 Offline

16.11.2019 04:13
thinking about how many innings I was going to go Antworten

Paul Nicholls extended his lead over Willie Mullins in a pulsating duel for the British trainers championship when enjoying a 54th birthday 20-1 four-timer at Wincanton. Paul Nicholls extended his lead over Willie Mullins in a pulsating duel for the British trainers championship when enjoying a 54th birthday 20-1 four-timer at Wincanton.Fresh from a fabulous four-timer at Ayr on Saturday, highlighted by Vicentes victory in the Scottish Grand National that put him back in the driving seat, the Ditcheat handler repeated the trick at his local track from just four runners. Nicholls now has a handy £43,160 advantage over his Irish rival as the battle enters its final week.Zubayr (1-8 favourite) gave Nicholls the best possible start as he romped away with the Ridegway BMW Novices Hurdle.The four-year-old never gave his supporters an anxious moment as he made amends for a poor show at Cheltenham.The French import had been sent off third-favourite for the Triumph Hurdle on the back of a smooth debut success in the Grade Two Adonis Hurdle at Kempton, but was well-beaten behind Ivanovich Gorbatov.However, Zubayr got back on track with a confidence-boosting win by eight lengths under Nick Scholfield.Nicholls said: I knew I ran him too quick at Cheltenham when I saw him in the paddock. We were hard on him and rushed to get ready for Kempton and he wasnt really right in his coat.Hes done well since. This was a different race but hes had a nice run round and I expect youll see him back here at Wincanton in the Elite Hurdle in November.It will be perfect for him.Nicholls doubled up when Emerging Talent comfortably took the Racing UK Profits Returned To Racing National Hunt Novices Hurdle.Ridden by 5lb claimer Harry Cobden to offset some of his double penalty, the 5-6 favourite cruised into the lead after jumping two out from the pace-setting Bun Doran.He just had to be pushed out to hold Kerrow by three lengths with Bun Doran fading 20 lengths back into third. I knew I ran him too quick at Cheltenham when I saw him in the paddock. Hes done well since. This was a different race but hes had a nice run round and I expect youll see him back here at Wincanton in the Elite Hurdle in November. It will be perfect for him. Paul Nicholls Movewiththetimes (11-4) gave Nicholls a hat-trick when making a winning debut in division one of the Collects Points, Go Racing With Rewards4Racing Standard Open National Hunt Flat Race.The JP McManus-owned newcomer was delivered with precision by Sam Twiston-Davies to tackle Tom Georges Cruiseaweigh and come out on top by three-quarters of a length after a prolonged tussle in the straight.It was a similar story in division two with Capitaine (7-4 favourite) completing the foursome when defeating Minella For Me, also from the George stable, by 13 lengths to give Twiston-Davies a double.Nicholls confirmed his determination to retain the title by sending plenty of runners to the West Country meetings during the week before going all out for the finale at Sandown on Saturday, which Nicholls feels will be crucial.Weve got plenty to run during the week at the smaller meetings in the West Country, he told Racing UK.At the end of the day it comes down to what happens at Sandown on Saturday. There are a couple of Grade Ones there and they are usually the races that decides. Well just have to see what happens on Saturday.Weve got Southfield Theatre in the bet365 Gold Cup and hes probably spearheading next weekend. He wants good ground and hasnt had it for a while.Ill sit down and see what I can enter. Dodging Bullets will have an entry. There are some nice novice handicaps.Nicholls revealed Sir Alex Ferguson, a friend and owner at the yard, contacted him following his triumph in Scotland.Hes a great man and sent me a wonderful text last night on the way home. He loved it all, he said.Were just going to keep doing what weve been doing. Well keep running the horses in the right races and hope results go our way.Next Saturday is going to be a big day. Sky Racing Tickets Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Cheap Yeezy 350 Black . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. Cheap Yeezy 350 V2 . The young man, never lacking confidence, thought he could be really good. http://www.yeezys350cheap.com/fake-yeezy...-wholesale.html. On Tuesday, the star questioned whether that was still the case. Speaking to reporters at a charity event, Johnson said: "I just kind of wonder sometimes: Is this still the place for me?" Johnsons comments came after he was asked why he recently skipped a voluntary minicamp. Cheap Yeezy 350 v2 White . The Missouri Tigers Defensive End and SEC Defensive player of the year is eligible for the upcoming NFL draft in May. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Beluga 2.0 Grey/Bold Orange . - No matter the lineup or location, the San Antonio Spurs are rolling through the NBA again this spring, just the way they have for most of the last two decades.Kansas City, MO (SportsNetwork.com) - In five innings, Madison Bumgarner went from World Series ace to World Series closer. All the while his manager avoided him, showing Bumgarner the type of wide berth normally reserved for pitchers in the middle of a no-hitter. The stakes in this one were even bigger. I was staying away from him every inning because I was hoping he wouldnt say, Im starting to get a little tired, Bruce Bochy said with a laugh. Because theres no way I would have taken him out unless he told me that. We just got on his horse and rode it. Bumgarner was named Most Valuable Player of the World Series on Wednesday after his San Francisco Giants beat the Kansas City Royals 3-2 in Game 7 for their third title in five years. The Giants ace won Games 1 and 5 in the series and picked up a five-inning save in Game 7 on two days rest after throwing a four-hit shutout on Sunday. All of 25 years old, Bumgarner ran his career World Series record to 4-0 with a 0.25 ERA, earning at least one victory in each of San Franciscos three recent title runs. Bochy said the left-hander would be available in an all-hands-on-deck Game 7, but five innings? It gave Bumgarner 270 total innings pitched this year, including 52.dddddddddddd.2 in the postseason. He was also named MVP after the NL Championship Series against St. Louis. He had a 0.43 ERA in his three appearances against the Royals. I was just concentrating on making pitches, Bumgarner said. I wasnt thinking about how many innings I was going to go, how many pitches. I was just concentrating on outs. The first batter he faced, Omar Infante, singled to lead off the fifth inning. Infante made it to second base on a sacrifice bunt by Alcides Escobar, who was the first of 14 straight batters retired by Bumgarner before the whole thing nearly unraveled with two outs in the bottom of the ninth. Alex Gordons sliced single got past Gregor Blanco in left-center field and Gordon made it all the way to third on a two-base error that gave the Royals some hope. But Bumgarner, renowned for his cool demeanor, settled in to throw Salvador Perez six straight fastballs. Perez hit a foul pop on the sixth one, ending the game and cementing Bumgarners MVP. Madison Bumgarner, man. What can you say about him? Kansas City manager Ned Yost said. He has an entire offseason to find the words. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz