Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
Cl11234566 Offline

16.11.2019 04:13
Every time I play him in my office Antworten

BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Ravens hired Marc Trestman as their offensive co-ordinator Tuesday, keeping with their tendency to hire a former head coach for the position.Trestman was fired by the Chicago Bears last month after going 5-11 in his second season. He interviewed with Cleveland for the offensive co-ordinator job before taking the same position with Baltimore.Trestman is the fourth former head coach in four years to fill the position with the Ravens. He follows Cam Cameron, Jim Caldwell and Gary Kubiak. Trestmans first head-coaching gig was with the CFLs Montreal Alouettes from 2008-2012.Kubiak, the former coach of the Houston Texans, served one year before leaving to become head coach of the Denver Broncos this week.Former Broncos offensive co-ordinator Adam Gase also interviewed for the Baltimore job.Ravens coach John Harbaugh moved quickly to fill the position because hes headed to Hawaii to coach in the Pro Bowl.Baltimore set team marks in points (409) and yards (5,838) in 2014. In addition, quarterback Joe Flacco threw for a career-high 3,986 yards and 27 touchdowns while being sacked only 19 times compared to 48 in 2013.After the Ravens fell to New England in the second round of the playoffs, there was hope the offence would be even better in its second season under Kubiak. He expressed a desire to return — until the job in Denver opened up.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL New Air Max 97 2019 .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No. Air Max 97 Ultra 17 Red . Helwani said that Weidman has been dealing with recurring swelling and pain in his knees related to torn meniscus he suffered as a teenager and the problems came to a head last week when he suffered prolonged swelling and pain in his left knee, resulting in the decision to undergo an arthroscopic scope procedure to clean up the tear in both knees. http://www.outletairmax97.com/. A lovely summer day in England with abundant sunshine and minimal wind allowed him to attack Royal Liverpool. Air Max 97 Have a Nike Day . The Boston Celtics hadnt played since the All-Star break. So the Suns 100-94 victory over Boston Wednesday night was an uphill affair, with Phoenix relying on balance rather than its trademark high energy. Air Max 97 Off White Wolf Grey Menta . Phoenix got injured centre Emeka Okafor and a top-12-protected first-round draft pick in 2014 -- giving the rebuilding Suns potentially four choices in the opening round. The Suns also sent guards Kendall Marshall, Shannon Brown and Malcolm Lee to Washington so the deal will work financially.Phil Taylor, Gary Anderson and our Sky Sports experts have picked out talented players who could be Premier League stars of the future. Taylor is currently leading the Premier League table as the race for top spot continues this Thursday night in Sheffield, live on Sky Sports.But who will feature in the next generation of darts heroes? We asked Premier League stars and our pundits to pick out their players to watch!Phil Taylor: Chris Dobey Chris Dobey has earned praise from Taylor You can give them good advice and if they listen they listen, and if they dont - there is no good doing it again.Adrian (Lewis) didnt listen to a word I said - he never does!Now Adrian says, Phil, Im absolutely shattered, and its now he understands. He is a nice kid, very level-headed, respectful. Phil Taylor on Chris Dobey Theres a couple of young lads Im impressed with. I like a young lad called Josh Payne and another called Chris Dobey, who is a Geordie lad. He is a nice kid, very level-headed, respectful.Arron Monk is another fella who could really do well for himself if he buckles down a little bit. But Dobey has really impressed me.Sometimes where they have a little bit of publicity the pressure is on them. A bit like Stephen Bunting, the pressure is on, they dont do so well and they have to take 12 months to rebuild their confidence and get back in again. I think that is what will happen with those younger players.Commitment, sacrifice and dedication. It is everything in professional sport - no matter what sport you are in. It is about living a boring life really.Wayne Mardle: Josh Payne Josh Payne has already beaten a number of top players Hes one of these clean-living kids, who works out and looks the part. Hes got the physique of Gerwyn Price, and hes very, very good. I think he could be one of the newcomers to make a breakthrough in the next few years. Not quite yet, but give him a few years or so.Hes beaten Dave Chisnall twice. Michael Smith twice, these are Premier League stars. Gary Anderson: Joe Cullen Gary Anderson is impressed with Joe Cullen I tell you who has been playing well, a young lad called Joe Cullen. The hard work is starting to pay off. Youve just got to keep at it and touch wood it comes good for you.I havent played him for a while, but these past couple of months hes been doing well in the tournaments, which is good. Rod Studd: Jamie Lewis Jamie Lewis reached the quarter-finals of last years World Grand Prix Jamie Lewis has been threatening to make a breakthrough for probably two or three years.dddddddddddd Hes still only 24, is ranked world No 32, and has been hovering around that ranking, but has not quite kicked on yet.I just think there are so many signs that he could do it and sooner or later hes going to crack it and have a real good run in a tournament. Hes got a 2014 tour win over Michael van Gerwen and I dont care what tournament it is - any win over Van Gerwen means you must be able to throw darts. Rod Studd In 2013, he really sprung to prominence when he got to the final of the Gibraltar Trophy and on the way there he beat the likes of Kevin Painter and Adrian Lewis and lost to Phil Taylor in the final.Hes got a 2014 tour win over Michael van Gerwen and I dont care what tournament it is - any win over Van Gerwen means you must be able to throw darts.Jamie reached the quarter-finals of the World Grand Prix last October, knocking out Michael Smith on the way, before losing to Van Gerwen. He sometimes get a little bit flustered on his finishing, but he definitely has got the ability to crack it sooner or later. Raymond van Barneveld: Jeffrey de Zwaan Jeffrey De Zwaan gave Michael Smith a scare at this years World Championship He played well in the World Championship against Michael Smith in the first round and lost, but he played a fantastic match. Afterwards, everyone was over the moon with Jeffreys game.Hes been suffering with his back, neck and shoulder but hes coming back. Hes an amazing player and well hear from him soon. Van Barneveld has acted as a mentor for De Zwaan Hes fast and furious, a fantastic player. Every time I play him in my office, Ive got my hands full to beat him. Most of the time he beats me. But its about learning, and I was extremely proud of him in the World Championship.Robert Thornton: Keegan Brown Keegan Brown is a former winner of the World Youth Championship Other than Michael Smith, I think the other one that comes to mind is Keegan Brown - he is potentially a world class player.He is not scared of anybody. It doesnt bother him who he plays, he just goes up there and plays his darts. He has a great attitude.Watch Premier League Darts from Sheffield on Thursday at 7pm on Sky Sports 2 HD. Or watch live for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Sky Live: PL Darts PL Darts: Talking points ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz