Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
Cl11234566 Offline

16.11.2019 04:14
contact to the head resulted the main contact Antworten

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - The lawyer for Carlos Tevez says the father of the Argentina and Juventus star has been kidnapped by unknown assailants on the outskirts of the Argentina capital Buenos Aires. Lawyer Gustavo Galasso described the family Tuesday as "dismayed" by the news. He offered few other details. Galasso did not identify Tevezs father by name. News sources in Argentina identified him as Segundo Tevez or Juan Alberto Cabral. Tevez was in Italy training for the upcoming season, with some Italian media reports saying he was headed to Argentina. Bruce Sutter Jersey . Al Horford said all he had to do was make the catch near the basket and then shoot a soft jumper. Stan Musial Cardinals Jersey . Rob Klinkhammer and Mikkel Boedker scored 63 seconds apart in the first period for the Coyotes, who handed the Kings their third straight loss and took over sole possession of eighth place in the Western Conference. Mike Smith made 36 saves. https://www.cheapcardinalsonline.com/844...-cardinals.html. -- Desperate to stop Tom Bradys latest comeback bid, the Miami Dolphins sought help from a reserve safety making his NFL debut after being signed Tuesday off the San Francisco 49ers practice squad. Marcell Ozuna Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. Ryan Helsley Cardinals Jersey . Louis Cardinals a hard-fought victory. The Colorado Rockies intentionally walked Yadier Molina with one out and runners on first and third to load the bases for Kozma.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hi Kerry, In the second period of the Ottawa-Columbus game, Blue Jackets forward Artem Anisimov had the puck and had his head down and Senators defenceman Eric Gryba threw a big body check on him. Anisimov was down and stayed that way for a few minutes. Gryba got a match penalty and a game misconduct for the hit, though most hockey fans Ive seen on social media (and commentators and analysts) deemed it a clean hit. I thought it was clearly a full body check with no intent and the one official was looking right at the play with a good view and didnt call anything until afterwards. I dont get it. I know its hard for the officials to make that call since hockey plays happen so fast. But since this official saw the play happen from a good angle, I have no idea how he didnt see what actually happened. Couldnt the official who saw it just say it was a clean hit to the other official and linesmen? If you were the ref that was looking at the play as it happened, what would you have done? Thoughts on the play? Thank you for your time, Haleigh J. -- Haleigh: While I am certainly concerned for the health and well-being of Artem Anisimov I, like you, see this as a legal body check in both the setup and execution of the hit delivered by Eric Gryba. Let me attempt to clarify your question as to why the referee called a match penalty from what you describe as, from a good angle. Referee Justin St. Pierre, backing up through the bottom of the end zone face-off circle, processed the visual information he received on the play and did react to the hit by raising his arm to call a penalty before the scrum developed. From this position, given the speed of the play, St. Pierre must have determined in the momentary aftermath of the hit that an illegal check to the head had been delivered. This is reasonable for the ref to determine given his angle (looking through the back of Gryba) and more so by the physical possture and reaction of both players following the contact.dddddddddddd. Grybas body naturally elevated as a result of impact and Anisimovs out of control fall and loss of his helmet provided the ref with incriminating imagery burnt into his mind in that moment. The time delay that resulted from the altercation that took place following the check, coupled with the fact that Anisimov required medical attention to remove him from the ice elevated the refs perception of the play to a match penalty. My take is considerably different. As you suggested, Anisimov had his head down and was looking back toward the puck with his body in a lowered posture. In setting up to make a legal check, Gryba mirrored his opponent by lowering his body posture as well with the intent to make a shoulder check through Anisimovs body. The body posture of both players is a key component in the set up of the intended check. Just prior to impact Gryba stiffened his legs slightly and delivered a shoulder check off the centre mass of Anisimov. While some secondary contact to the head resulted the main contact was delivered through Anisimovs chest and shoulder. Once the referee determined that an illegal check to the head had been delivered, rule 48 provides for only two penalty options to assess; a minor or a match penalty. There are no provisions for a major penalty or game misconduct within this rule. A match penalty is to be assessed at the Referees discretion if, in his judgment, the player attempted to or deliberately injured his opponent with an illegal check to the head. In my judgment, for the reasons stated above, I do not believe that was the case. The closest official to the play made the call. In response to your last portion of the question, his partner, veteran referee Paul Devorski, would have been trailing the play a considerable distance away and on the opposite side of the ice. It would be highly unlikely that he would attempt to override the decision made by his partner whom he would assume was in better position to observe the play more clearly. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz