Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
wh3171 Offline

19.11.2019 07:07
was hit in the face by a ball that caromed off Antworten

CLEVELAND -- Roberto Perez knows how to make a good first impression. Air Max 270 Donna Scontate . Called up from the minors Tuesday, Perez hit a two-run homer in his major league debut to help spark a late rally and lead the Cleveland Indians to a 9-3 win over the New York Yankees on Thursday night. "I still cant believe it," he said. "It was so awesome to be out there." The Indians scored nine runs in the last two innings. Asdrubal Cabreras bases-loaded triple and Michael Brantleys sacrifice fly highlighted a four-run seventh that erased a 3-0 deficit. Brantley, a first-time All-Star this season, added an RBI single in a five-run eighth, when Perez and Carlos Santana homered. Carlos Carrasco (2-3) pitched a scoreless seventh to help the Indians gain a four-game split. The 25-year-old Perez, called up from Triple-A Columbus to be Clevelands backup catcher, singled in the seventh for his first major league hit. His drive to left field in the eighth was originally ruled a double, but the call was changed to a home run after a replay review. "That was nice," Indians manager Terry Francona. "You just have to take a minute to enjoy that." Left fielder Chris Dickerson, acquired from Pittsburgh on Monday, was 3 for 4 and enjoyed Perezs home run. "Its cool being around a kid getting his first major league home run," Dickerson said. "I said to him Could you hit a more dramatic homer? " Perez was batting .305 with eight homers and 43 RBIs in 53 games when he got the call to the majors. "I wasnt nervous going into the game, but I was anxious," he said. "I just tried to put the ball in play." Perez overcame an obstacle during the game when he broke all of his bats. "I didnt have any left and Cabrera gave me his," Perez said. "Its a lighter one that I normally use, but the ball went out. Im going to ask him for some more." Yankees starter David Phelps took a shutout into the seventh before Dickerson and Perez singled. Jason Kipnis singled off the glove of reliever Matt Thornton (0-3) to load the bases. Cabrera hit the next pitch into the right-field corner, scoring all three runners and tying the game. Brantley hit a liner to centre field, where Jacoby Ellsbury made a diving catch, but Cabrera tagged up and scored the go-ahead run. Dickerson is hitting .467 (7 for 15) in four games. "Its one thing to come in and get settled on a new team, but to come in and start contributing right away, thats a big deal," he said. "Ive been in this position before so I know its important to relax and not try to do too much." Cleveland starter T.J. House allowed three runs in 4 2-3 innings, including Zelous Wheelers two-run homer in the fourth. Carrasco, Vinnie Pestano, Kyle Crockett, Scott Atchison and Nick Hagadone combined to pitch 4 1-3 scoreless innings. Derek Jeter, playing his final regular-season game in Cleveland, went 2 for 4 in the 1,000th multihit game of his career. Ichiro Suzuki had a pinch-hit single in the eighth for his 2,800th major league hit. NOTES: The Indians presented Jeter with an electric guitar before the game. The white guitar with blue Yankees pinstripes was inscribed with Jeters No. 2 and the words, "The Captain." ... Carlos Beltran was placed on the seven-day concussion list before the game. He broke his nose when he was hit in the face by a ball that caromed off the batting cage Wednesday. ... The Yankees are 5-3 on an 11-game road trip that takes them to Baltimore this weekend for three games before the All-Star break. RHP Hiroki Kuroda (6-6) faces Orioles RHP Miguel Gonzalez (4-5) on Friday night. ... Yangervis Solarte, who was called up when Beltran was hurt, played third base and had an RBI single in the fifth. ... Cleveland begins a three-game series at home against the White Sox on Friday night. RHP Corey Kluber (8-6) faces Chicago RHP Hector Noesi (3-5). Nike Air Max Saldi .ca! There is plenty of blame to be shared as a result of the most recent NHL player (Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik) to be evacuated from the ice on a stretcher following an ugly incident Saturday night in Boston. Scarpe Off White Air Max 97 .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No. http://www.airmaxscarpescontate.it/scarpe-air-max-720-prezzo-basso/max-720-uomo-saldi.html . - Erick Torres scored his 10th goal of the season on a stunning volley, and Chivas USA edged 10-man Real Salt Lake 1-0 on Saturday night.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Katerine Savard of Pont-Rouge, Que., won the gold medal Friday in the womens 100-metre butterfly and Canada added silver in both relays to open the fifth stop on the U.S. Grand Prix circuit in swimming. Savard, tuning up for the Commonwealth Games and Pan Pacific Championships this summer, clocked 58.60 seconds with Claire Donahue of the United States second in 58.84 and Kristel Vourna of Greece third at 59.74. In the mens 4x100-metre freestyle relay, Canadas male junior relay initiative tour team took the silver and bronze in its competitive debut. The silver medal winning team was comprised of Mitchel Ferraro of Uxbridge, Ont., Javier Acevedo of Ajax, Ont., Calgarys Yuri Kisil and Victorias Stefan Milosevic. They clocked 3:24.09 The third place squad members were Gael Chaubet of Longueuil, Que., Torontos Oliver Straszynski, Matthew Ackman of Pointe-Claire, Que., and Vancouvers Jonathan Brown in 3:29.24. The other four members of Male Junior Relay Initiative Toour team were fourth in 3:29. Air Max 90 Uomo Scontate. 2 with Gavin Dyke of St. Johns, N.L., Vancouvers Justin Chan, Montreals Mirando Jarry and Vancouvers Marshal Parker. SwimMac from North Carolina took the gold in 3:23.92. A junior male relay take-off camp was held last month as part of a strategy to develop the next generation of Canadian mens freestyle relay teams. The NFL-style combined camp focused on developing 4x100-metre and 4x200-metre freestyle relays and the swimmers executed anaerobic and endurance test sets as well as work on relay takeovers, strength and conditioning. In the womens 4x100 freestyle relay, SwimMac won again in 3:44.60 with Swim Ontario second in 3:53.74 with Kennedy Goss of Toronto, Kylie Masse of Windsor, Keira Brazeau of Brockville and Annika Grewal of Oakville. Ackman was also in two individual finals. He placed fourth in the 100-metre breaststroke in 1:02.89 just 0.17 seconds from a podium spot. He was also eighth in the 50-metre breaststroke. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz