Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 113 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
Cl11234566 Offline

19.11.2019 07:52
counterattack in the 15th minute Antworten

OWINGS MILLS, Md. - Drawing on the knowledge he gained over 35 years as a football coach, Ravens defensive co-ordinator Dean Pees showed his creativity and expertise this season in putting together a unit that sustained its hard-hitting reputation despite several key injuries and the suspension of Haloti Ngata.The Ravens enter Saturdays playoff game at New England with six defensive backs on injured reserve. Baltimore has employed 12 different cornerbacks over the course of the season and also endured a month without Ngata after the five-time Pro Bowl tackle was disciplined by the league for using Adderall.And still, the Ravens upheld their tradition of defensive excellence.Only five teams allowed fewer points, no running back ran for 100 yards and Baltimore yielded no more than one touchdown in nine of its 16 regular-season games. Most importantly, the Ravens (11-6) played well enough to earn a trip to the post-season for the sixth time in seven years.Weve been through so many different players, and Dean has done a really tremendous job of tailoring the scheme toward what guys can do well, coach John Harbaugh said.We dont really look like the same defence every week in a lot of different ways. Its not like we revamp everything we do, but hes always going to give an opponent something different that theyre maybe not expecting to help guys play certain situations.Pees often stays up late at night drawing up Xs and Os in an effort to find the best way to utilize those at his disposal. Its not unlike his effort two years ago, when he worked through injuries to linebackers Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs to help Baltimore win the Super Bowl.Some years are just like that, Pees said. Weve got to stay here as long as weve got to stay here to get the job done.Baltimore started the season without injured cornerback Lardarius Webb and lost its other starting cornerback, Jimmy Smith, halfway into the season.More injuries to the secondary followed, leaving Pees no choice but to shuffle his coverage and use more blitzes to keep the pressure on the quarterback.Somehow, everything fell onto place.Dean has done an excellent job this year with rotating the safeties and the secondary, the next-man-up thing, Webb said. Hes done a great job of adjusting to the strength of his players. Thats one thing hes always been good at. Hes a nice, aggressive defensive co-ordinator. I love playing for him.Pees, 65, broke into coaching in 1979 as defensive co-ordinator of the University of Findlay (Ohio). He then served as an assistant for five different colleges, including Notre Dame and Michigan State, before taking over as head coach at Kent State in 1998.That job lasted for five years before he was hired as New Englands linebackers coach, a post Pees held for two years before becoming the Patriots defensive co-ordinator from 2006-09.Pees then came to Baltimore, working as linebackers coach for two years before replacing defensive co-ordinator Chuck Pagano, who got the top job in Indianapolis.Pees style can be described as teaching with a purpose.If you dont understand something or dont feel like you can get it down pat, all you have to do is just let him know, Ravens safety Will Hill said. Hes always up new challenges, and always has new schemes. He knows his players and what situations to put people in.Pees will have a heck of a challenge on Saturday against the Patriots (12-4). He doesnt expect his familiarity with New England coach Bill Belichick to factor into the game plan.At this point in time, I dont think I know him as well as everybody thinks I know him, Pees said. Ive been gone five years. Its been so far removed, its different.Although Pees is sure to have some new wrinkles in his defence, the Patriots have a good idea what to expect.Its a great team defence, New England quarterback Tom Brady said. Theyve always had a great defence. Theyre always one of the toughest defences we play all year.Pees is the sixth defensive co-ordinator in Ravens history. Four of the previous five went on to become NFL head coaches, but Pees isnt expecting to change jobs anytime soon.Its got to be something that you want to do; its not the prestige of wanting to be a head coach, he said. Ive never been fired, and I never left a job that I didnt like. Ive always just thought the other opportunity was better, or it was, Id like to try that.Id never say never, but I am so happy here. I love Baltimore, my family loves Baltimore, I love this defence and I love working for John Harbaugh.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Glen Perkins Twins Jersey . Ferrer was unable to find his rhythm in losing 6-4, 6-2 to Teymuraz Gabashvili in his opening match while Nadal struggled past fellow Spanish player Albert Ramos 7-6 (2), 6-4. Nadal eventually overcame his 103rd-ranked opponent to reach the third round, rebounding from a surprise loss to Ferrer in the Monte Carlo Masters quarterfinals. Ryne Harper Jersey . The 10-horse field of 3-year-old pacers will leave the starting gate at approximately 10:14pm et. Co-owned and trained by David Menary, Hes Watching will be driven by Tim Tetrick and is the 5-1 fourth selection in the field. https://www.cheaptwins.com/1812t-byron-b...rsey-twins.html. The NFL says Wednesday that the game between the Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions at Wembley on Oct. 26 will start at 1:30 p. Mitch Garver Jersey . During the furious first few hours of free agency Tuesday, the team agreed to terms with strong safety Donte Whitner, a Cleveland native who cant wait to play in his hometown. David Ortiz Jersey .Hoffenheim forward Anthony Modeste opened the scoring on a counterattack in the 15th minute, shooting though Jaroslav Drobnys legs after Lewis Holtby lost the ball in midfield.SAN FRANCISCO -- Wide receiver Mario Manningham is back for the San Francisco 49ers, activated Monday from the physically unable to perform list and available for Sundays home game against the Carolina Panthers. The 49ers, 6-2 and riding a five-game winning streak following the bye week, also waived cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha and activated cornerback Eric Wright from the reserve/non-football injury list. Manningham made 42 receptions for 449 yards and one touchdown in 12 games and 10 starts last season before injuring his left knee in a loss at Seattle Dec.dddddddddddd 23. He underwent reconstructive surgery to repair torn anterior cruciate and posterior cruciate ligaments. He has been practicing for two weeks and the Niners had until Tuesday to decide whether to add him to the 53-man roster from the PUP list. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz