Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 118 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
wh3171 Offline

21.11.2019 09:54
The Bruins recorded only seven shots in the second Antworten

Toronto, ON (SportsNetwork. Thairo Estrada Jersey .com) - Eric Fehr and Marcus Johansson each registered a pair of goals, as Washington spoiled the head coaching debut of Peter Horachek by picking up a 6-2 victory in Toronto on Wednesday. Alex Ovechkin and Brooks Laich also lit the lamp for the Capitals, who have won three in a row and recorded points in each of their last five (4-0-1). We were a little sloppy in the beginning but then we got some things going, said Johansson. It was tough, thats a good team over there, but we were able to pull it out. John Carlson and Troy Brouwer each chipped in a pair of assists to back a 31- save effort by Braden Holtby. Daniel Winnik and Trevor Smith supplied offense for the Maple Leafs, who fired Randy Carlyle on Tuesday and have lost eight of 10 overall. This was a frustrating game because we gave them some goals and that got us down, said Winnik. We have to make some changes here to tighten things up. Jonathan Bernier allowed five goals on 25 shots in the setback. The Caps took a three-goal lead on Fehrs blast with 8:40 left in regulation, a shot perfectly placed inside the far post from the right wing just as a Toronto penalty expired. Holtby remained steady in the crease, turning away all 14 shots he faced in the final 20 minutes, and Ovechkin hit the empty net with 27 seconds on the clock. The visitors struck first, as Evgeny Kuznetsov fed Johansson for a blistering one-timer from the slot just 5:10 after the opening faceoff. Winnik evened things for the hosts at 4:49 of the second by redirecting a Cody Franson point offering. Fehr picked up a short-handed goal with 6:20 elapsed and the visitors went up by a 3-1 count just shy of the nine-minute mark when Laichs shot off a right- circle faceoff win deflected off the stick of Franson and dipped by Bernier. Smith recorded his first goal of the season at 16:08 which drew the Leafs within one, but Johansson notched his second of the contest on a quick wrister from the right circle to restore Washingtons two-goal margin only 42 seconds later. Game Notes The 54-year-old Horachek spent 10 years as an assistant with the Nashville Predators under current Capitals coach Barry Trotz and was coach of the Florida Panthers for 66 games last season, finishing 26-36-4 ... Carlyle, a former Leafs defenseman, finished his Toronto coaching tenure with a 91-78-13 regular-season record ... Ovechkins marker gave him 20 goals in each of his 10 NHL seasons ... Washington has earned a point in 14 of its last 15 games, outscoring the opposition in that time by a 50-31 count. Domingo German Jersey .500. The Jets have now won nine of their last 11, and five of their last six road games. With the win they moved to within two points of Vancouver in the west, the Canucks holding down the eighth spot. Vancouver lost in Boston, while the other big game saw Dallas win in Phoenix. Cheap Yankees Jerseys . Pikul Khueanpet scored early in the second half and Kanjana Sungngoen made it 2-0 in the 65th minute of the playoff. Tuyet Dong narrowed the margin with goal four minutes from time. The win gave Thailand fifth place at the Asian Cup and the last of the continents qualifying spots for the 2015 Womens World Cup in Canada. https://www.cheapyankees.com/1081g-austin-romine-jersey-yankees.html . TSN platforms will broadcast 75+ live games per season – tripling the networks current slate of MLB games. With the new deal TSN retains rights to ESPNs SUNDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and, for the first time, acquires rights to ESPNs MONDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and WEDNESDAY NIGHT BASEBALL. NEW YORK -- Tuukka Rask had his busiest game of the season, just how he likes it. Rask, playing on a second straight night, stopped all but one of the season-high 44 shots the Boston Bruins allowed and lifted his club to a 2-1 win over the New York Rangers on Tuesday. Rask gave up just a rare power-play goal to Derick Brassard in the second period, but made the offence provided by Shawn Thornton and Daniel Paille stand up as the Bruins earned their sixth win in seven games. "The first two (periods), we were really playing with fire," Rask said of the 33-13 shots edge the Rangers had through 40 minutes. "We gave them a lot of opportunities, but then in the third we fixed that. "I usually feel better the second night, but I dont think you need that many shots every time you play the back to backs." The Rangers put extra heat on the Bruins, who played most of the game with only five defencemen after Dennis Seidenberg was injured early in the first. Rask was up to the task, and he set the tone when he stopped Chris Kreiders penalty shot. "I dont know if it was any momentum changer," Rask said. "They had four or five breakaways. It obviously helps, and we kind of felt like we survived that first period being 0-0, so maybe it had something to do with it." Kreider recorded four shots in the game to earn Third Star honours. All he had to show for it was an assist on Brassards goal. "I have to give him a lot of credit. He had a great game, and he is a great goaltender," the 22-year-old Kreider said of Rask. "I am confident in my ability to shoot a hockey puck. When I hit my spot, it tends to go in. "When your linemates are giving you opportunities and helping you get chances, you need to finish. You need to reward them." The Bruins (14-6-1) finished a 2-1 road trip, after winning at Carolina on Monday, and spoiled the return to the Rangers lineup of star forward Rick Nash. Henrik Lundqvist stopped 20 shots, but most of the action was at the other end. The Rangers have only two goals in three games, splitting a pair of 1-0 decisions in the previous two. New York has dropped three in a row at home. Lundqvist has held opponents to two goals or fewer in nine of his 15 starts, but he is only 6-9 overall and 4-5 at home. The Rangers had won 11 of 15 against the Bruins, who knocked them out of last seasons playoffs. The teams have played one-goal games in 20 of the past 25 meetings. "Its tough," Lundqvist said. "We have to accept that a lot of games are going to be low-scoring. I just have to try to cut doown one goal, but I feel like Im doing the right things. Ryan Dull Jersey. " Rask was still sharp in the third period when the Bruins killed a cross-checking penalty against Brad Marchand, who shoved Mats Zuccarello from behind into the boards in front of the Rangers bench. Nash skated well and had several scoring chances in his return from a 17-game absence caused by a concussion sustained in New Yorks third game of the season on Oct. 8. He finished with five shots on goal. "It was disappointing we couldnt finish, but chances were definitely there," Nash said. "We didnt outwork their goalie enough to score." The Bruins recorded only seven shots in the second period -- compared to 17 for the Rangers -- but cashed in on two to take a 2-0 lead. Thornton broke the seal on the scoreless game at 4:58 when he sent a rising wrist shot over Lundqvists glove for his third goal. The Rangers (10-11) got a chance to get even a few minutes later when they went on their second power play against the vaunted Bruins penalty killers, successful in 33 consecutive short-handed situations. Not only did Boston hold New York at bay, Paille gave the Bruins a 2-0 lead. Ryan McDonagh tried to get the puck to Ryan Callahan just inside the Boston zone at the right point, but Paille broke up the pass and headed the other way alone, with Callahan chasing. Paille moved to his backhand and beat Lundqvist between the pads for a short-handed goal at 11:30. New York got that one back with only a couple of seconds remaining on the power play when Brassard sent a floating wrist shot from the left circle into the top far corner at 12:31 for his fourth goal, ending Bostons streak. The early lead was enough as the Bruins improved to 101-6-6 in games in which they held a two-goal edge, including 11-0-2 this season, dating to the 2010-11 campaign. Nash saw early action and took part on the first power-play unit after big Bruins defenceman Zdeno Chara was called for high-sticking Zuccarello at 4:23. Nash had a prime scoring chance in the closing minutes of the first period when he came in on Rask for a partial breakaway, but was denied. "I felt OK," Nash said. "The timing and the speed, that will come. The first couple of shifts, it was tough, but I found (my game) and found some chances." NOTES: Bruins C Patrice Bergeron played in his 600th NHL game, all with Boston. ... The Bruins hadnt allowed a power-play goal since Oct. 30 at Pittsburgh. ... J.T. Miller was scratched to make room for Nash. D Michael Del Zotto was a healthy scratch for the third straight game. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz