Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
Cl11234566 Offline

22.11.2019 04:24
Tuesday to win the Quebec Antworten

Rory McIlroy believes he needs to improve his mental approach despite a strong finish to a frustrating week at the Arnold Palmer Invitational. The four-time major champion went in to the final round 16 shots adrift of Jason Day after a disappointing week at Bay Hill, but carded two eagles and five birdies to close with an encouraging seven-under 65.McIlroy was never in contention for a first win of the season after Fridays second-round 67 was sandwiched between two 75s, while a double-bogey at the 14th during the final round was his sixth of the week and his most ever in a PGA Tour event. The world No 3 has carded more double-bogeys this week than any other tournament in his PGA Tour career I cant keep beating myself up mentally, McIlroy told Sky Sports. Thats something that Ive done this week for hitting bad shots and making mistakes. If I can be just a bit better mentally then hopefully thatll be the key for me.Even today I threw in a double-bogey, which has been the story of not just my week, but my season so far. I just need to eradicate the mistakes.If I can get rid of those mistakes and play some of the golf that I have been playing, then theres no reason why I cant go on and content a lot of weeks this year.McIlroy followed a long-range birdie at the second with back-to-back gains from the fourth, before chipping in to eagle the sixth and picking up another stroke at the ninth. McIlroy carded two eagles during his final round After reaching the turn in 30, McIlroy struggled to make further movement up the leaderboard and ran up a double-bogey at the short 14th.However, the world No 3 recovered well to post a second eagle at the par-5 sixth before finishing his week by draining a long-range birdie from almost 60 feet.Bryson [DeChambeau] and myself both got off to a great start, McIlroy said. I think we fed off one another early on and we were just trying to keep it going.I hit a little bit of a lull at the start of the back nine when I was really trying to push on and make a few more birdies but made up for that with my finish on the last three holes. Rory McIlroy sinks a monster birdie putt to end his final round at Bay Hill on 65 Its a nice way to round off the week. I was really disappointed coming off the course yesterday after feeling like my game was in really good shape coming here.Weve seen glimpses of that this week with a 67 which could have been a lot better on Friday and then a 65 today.McIlroy is back in action next week when he attempts to defend his WGC Dell Match Play title, in what will be his final appearance before next months Masters.Its all about Augusta, the 26-year-old added. Next week is a bit of a weird week for my final competitive week going into Augusta, but it will be great to get some matches under my belt.Match play is like being in contention on a weekend from the very first hole so I think thats going to be a great thing for me to see if I can play this sort of golf under pressure when I need to.I am excited for next week but obviously looking ahead, Im very excited for Augusta. Also See: WATCH: McIlroys big birdie Third round highlights Bay Hill leaderboard Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Custom Sports Jerseys .C. -- The Carolina Panthers announced Thursday theyve signed free agent wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery to a two-year contract, helping rebuild a depleted wide receiving corps. Sale Tom Brady Jersey . The 40-year-old midfielder was put in charge on Tuesday when David Moyes reign ended after 10 months with the defending champions in seventh place in the English Premier League. https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/tom-brady-jersey/. QUARTERBACKS Carson Palmer (vs Colts)Last week: 30/42, 419 yards, 2 TDsWinners of their last three and now tied for the final wild card spot in the NFC, the Cardinals are worth keeping an eye on. Sports Jerseys . Balotelli was out at dinner with his brother Enoch and came home to discover he had been burgled. The car was later found abandoned. Balotelli wrote Saturday on Twitter: "I feel empty! No emotions . Tom Brady Jersey Throwback . The 23-year-old Neustaedter will move at the end of the season when his contract with Moenchengladbach expires. He signed a four-year deal with Schalke.BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Anthony Mantha broke a 3-3 deadlock with 51 seconds remaining in regulation as the Val-dOr Foreurs edged the host Baie-Comeau Drakkar 4-3 on Tuesday to win the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League championship. Mantha also tacked on two assists and finished the playoffs with 24 goals and 38 points in 24 games. Antoine Bibeau stopped 40 shots for the Foreurs and was awarded the Guy Lafleur Trophy as MVP of the series. Louick Marcotte, Samuel Henley and Randy Gazzola also scored for Val-dOr, whhich carried a 3-0 lead into the third period.dddddddddddd Jeremy Gregoire, Gabryel Paquin-Boudreau and Felix Girard scored in the third for the Drakkar, who let a 3-2 series lead slip away. Baie-Comeaus Philippe Cadorette turned aside 18-of-22 shots in a losing cause. The Foreurs went 0 for 2 on the power play while the Drakkar failed to score on four chances with the man advantage. Val-dOr will represent the QMJHL at the upcoming Memorial Cup and will face the host London Knights on Friday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz