Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 110 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
wh3171 Offline

25.11.2019 02:58
Its a little bit risqué right now Antworten

(SportsNetwork. Dale Murphy Braves Jersey .com) - Kyrie Irving will shoot for an encore performance when the Cleveland Cavaliers host the Sacramento Kings Friday night at Quicken Loans Arena. Irving poured in a career-high 55 points in Wednesdays 99-94 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers. Irving made 17-of-36 shots and buried 11 of his 19 3- point attempts. I feel like the pace that Im playing with right now is getting me a lot of open looks, especially in transition and pulling up for the 3-point shot, said Irving, who was named a reserve for the Eastern Conference All-Star team on Thursday. LeBron James watched from the bench with a wrist injury and is questionable Friday. Kevin Love is also questionable with a sore knee. Cleveland has won eight in a row and is 16-9 at home. It is unbeaten in the last five games at the Q and will visit Minnesota on Saturday. The Kings will resume their east coast trip and have lost seven in a row. Sacramento was handed a 119-102 defeat in Toronto and lost its fourth straight game on the road. Rudy Gay had 22 points, while Ben McLemore supplied 17 points and five boards for the Kings, who allowed 39 points in the third quarter and are 6-13 as the visitor. It was too much to overcome, Sacramento coach Tyrone Corbin said of the third-quarter surge. DeMarcus Cousins was limited to 13 points and four rebounds, and had nine of the Kings 18 turnovers. Cousins, who was snubbed for the All-Star game, is listed as questionable against the Cavs with an ankle sprain. The Kings will close the trek Saturday against the Indiana Pacers. Sacramento handed Cleveland a 103-84 setback in California on Jan. 11, as Cousins registered 26 points and 13 rebounds. Gay scored 23 points and Love countered with 25. James did not play in that one because of a balky knee. These two teams split a pair of games in 2013-14, while the Kings are 4-1 in the last five meetings. Tyler Flowers Jersey .ca MLB Power Rankings, the third consecutive week that the As have held top spot and the third straight week that they have been one ahead of the Toronto Blue Jays. Ralph Garr Braves Jersey . However, the intensity and physicality that has characterized the postseason so far has caught Gretzky by surprise. "Its a little bit risqué right now," Gretzky told Philadelphia radio station 97. https://www.cheapbraves.com/2533o-mike-lum-jersey-braves.html . Patrick Sharp scored twice and Patrick Kane, Bryan Bickell and Nick Leddy also connected to lead Chicago to a 5-2 win over the Devils on Monday night. HOUSTON -- Jon Singletons major league debut didnt get off to a great start. The 22-year-old slugger, who is no stranger to adversity, made up for it at the end. Singleton shook off a game that included two strikeouts and a pair of errors at first base to homer in the eighth inning for his first major league hit and help the Houston Astros to a 7-2 win over the Los Angeles Angels. He was surprised by how he felt after he launched a towering shot off Matt Shoemaker into the bullpen in right-centre to make it 6-2. "I was taken back. It felt like Id never done it before, to be honest," said Singleton who slugged 75 homers in the minors. "It felt like it was something new. My heart was racing so fast once I hit home plate, it didnt make any sense. I was still excited, still pumped from the adrenaline." Singleton, a highly touted prospect expected to help Houston back to respectability, made his major league debut a day after agreeing to a five-year, $10 million contract. Fellow young talent George Springer, who was called up in April, stood up in the dugout cheering and yelling as Singleton rounded the bases on his homer. The players danced and laughed together when Singleton returned to the dugout, a rare scene in recent years as the Astros plummeted to Major League Baseballs basement. "Winning breeds that," manager Bo Porter said of the moment. "When you start to win and your confidence continues to grow, youre going to have more fun." Singleton served a 50-game suspension last season for a second violation of a drug of abuse. He told The Associated Press in spring training that he has an addiction to marijuana and had spent a month in a rehabilitation centre last year. He moved past his problems this season and got the call to the majors after hitting .267 with 14 homers and 43 RBIs for Triple-A Oklahoma City. He said that Tuesday meant even more because of his past struggles. "Its been a long road for the last 16 months so I cant be more appreciative and thankful of this moment I have right now," he said. Singleton is the fourth Astro to homer in his debut and the first since 2008. He joins Ken Caminiti as the only players in team history to walk and homer in their debuts. Chrris Carter followed Singletons home run with his opposite field shot to the seats in right field to give Houston back-to-back homers for the first time this season. Satchel Paige Jersey. . Jason Castro and Robbie Grossman drove in two runs apiece as Houston took the lead with a five-run third inning. The Angels were done in by C.J. Wilsons lack of control. Wilson (6-5) walked a season-high five batters, including four in the third, in just 2 2-3 innings. Wilson has been slowed by flu-like symptoms this week, but was making no excuses. "Youre not going to feel 100 per cent, so you just go out there and give everything you have," Wilson said. Josh Hamilton had a solo homer in the eighth inning in his return from the disabled list after breaking his left thumb on April 8. Fellow Angels outfielder Mike Trout was back after missing two games with a stiff back, but left in the second inning with more back trouble. "I just didnt feel comfortable," he said. "I didnt want to risk it by pushing it too much ... I dont think its that severe, but well see." Collin Cowgill replaced Trout and homered in the eighth. Wilson walked three of the first four batters in the third inning to load the bases. Castros single to right field to put Houston up 2-0. Matt Dominguez singled to load the bases again and Wilson walked Singleton on four pitches to give the rookie his first career RBI. Wilson struck out Carter for the second out before Grossmans full-count single drove in two more to stretch the lead to 5-0 and chase Wilson. Houston starter Collin McHugh (4-3) allowed two hits over five scoreless innings to lower his ERA to 2.52. NOTES: All three of Hamiltons home runs this season have been in Houston. ... The Angels optioned right-hander Jarrett Grube to Salt Lake on Sunday to make room on the roster for Hamilton. ... They also selected the contract of right-hander Cam Bedrosian from Double-A Arkansas and optioned right-hander Michael Kohn to Salt Lake. Bedrosian, a 22-year-old reliever, has a 1.47 ERA in 17 games this season for Arkansas. He struck out one in a scoreless sixth. ... Houston optioned 1B Marc Krauss to Oklahoma City to make room on the roster for Singleton. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz