Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
wh3171 Offline

25.11.2019 03:42
about Kirk and get him ready Antworten

ASHBURN, Va. NHL Jerseys China . - Kirk Cousins is currently the Washington Redskins quarterback. And he continues to say that the Redskins are Robert Griffin IIIs team. Asked Tuesday to elaborate, he conceded there could be a perception problem with those two facts. In other words, its complicated. It is a tough dynamic to fully answer, Cousins said. I think that as a quarterback, if there is any doubt in the other 10 guys in the huddle looking at me that Can this guy get it done for us? Can he move the ball? then I have already failed. So when I say that this is Roberts team, I do not mean that I cant step in and have an authority and make sure we move the football. But I wont change my statement that this is Roberts team. I still stand by that. Cousins has the starting job for at least five more weeks while Griffin recovers from a dislocated left ankle. Cousins was the sharper quarterback in preseason and has played well since Griffin was hurt, throwing five touchdown passes with one interception and a 105.8 rating. But Griffin was the No. 2 overall pick in the 2012 draft, won the NFLs Offensive Rookie of the Year award and is considered the face of the franchise. Its far too early for Cousins to stake out ground for a true QB competition. I think that he was drafted high for a reason, Cousins said. Hes had success here, hes done a lot of good things, and he has done nothing to have that be any different. So this is his team, and its my job as a backup on this team to hopefully, when he comes back, give him a team with a good record and put him in a good spot to have success down the stretch. By no means does that say that I cant go in there as a backup and hopefully get the job done. Griffin was still on crutches as he walked through the locker room Tuesday, but he has had his hard cast removed and was in a walking boot. Coach Jay Gruden has mostly avoided Cousins-vs.-Griffin scenarios, saying hell worry about it when the two are healthy. Crazy things have happened in the NFL, Gruden said. I am not going to discount anybody or anything. I am not going to try and pull out a crystal ball and say what is going to happen tomorrow or next week. I know the six weeks we are going to concentrate on Kirk as a quarterback, we feel very strongly that he can get the job done. Whatever happens after that, I will deal with then. Right now lets just make this about Kirk and get him ready to go. Wholesale NHL Jerseys . - Vince Carter, heading into his 17th NBA season, doesnt consider age a big issue anymore. Authentic NHL Jerseys . Now Arizonas new manager is hoping Yasmany Tomas can have the same effect on the Diamondbacks. https://www.cheapnhljerseysjustwholesale.com/ . The cause of his death is as of yet undetermined, but police said foul play is not suspected.ATLANTA -- Clevelands Danny Salazar was trying to match fellow rookie Alex Wood. The Indians struggled at the plate, however, and Salazars night ended after 77 pitches through four innings. "Were just in a position with him right now where, if he has long innings, we owe it to him and to the organization to keep an eye on him," Cleveland manager Terry Francona said. "Theres going to be a day when we can turn him loose and let that four turn into six or seven, but not right now." Salazar allowed Elliot Johnsons two-run triple in the second inning as Wood joined four other Atlanta pitchers in beating the Indians 2-0 on Tuesday night. Cleveland, despite holding the Braves to only three hits, was shut out for the eighth time this season. The Indians had won two straight and five of six. Salazar blamed himself for shaking off Carlos Santana in the second and throwing a fastball away to Johnson when the catcher wanted something off-speed. "I was a little bit disappointed in myself because I felt great tonight, but I couldnt find my release point," Salazar said. "Changeup, fastball, slider -- everything was up." The Braves have won two straight, improving the majors best record to 79-52. They have won 14 of 17 at Turner Field and own baseballs home mark at 45-18. Wood (3-2) allowed five hits, a career-high four walks and struck out five in 5 2-3 innings. Hes 3-0 with a 1.46 ERA in his past six starts. Salazar (1-2) gave up three hits, two runs and two walks in four innings. The right-hander struck out three. Closer Craig Kimbrel pitched a perfect ninth to earn his 42nd save, most in the majors, in 45 chances. He struck out Drew Stubbs and retired pinch-hitter Lonnie Chisenhall and Michael Bourn on groundouts. Atlanta went up 2-0 in the second when Brian McCann walked with one out, advanced to third on Joey Terdoslavichs single to right field, and both runners scored when Johnson tripled over Drew Stubbs in fronnt of the wall in right field. NHL Jerseys. "It hit off the wall, and he still almost caught the thing," Johnson said. "So obviously Im glad it went our way, we got that cushion for Woody and he took it the rest of the way." Wood issued his four walks in the first three innings, but he worked around Asdrubal Cabreras leadoff double in the fourth and Kipnis two-out double in the fifth. A two-out single by Michael Brantley chased Wood in the sixth. The next Atlanta pitcher, Luis Ayala, walked Stubbs, the only batter he faced, but Scott Downs ended the threat by striking out pinch-hitter Jason Giambi. Cabrera went 3 for 4 and was the only batter with more than one hit, but Johnson drove in the games only runs. Bourn, who filled the same roles for 208 games during the previous 1 1/2 seasons with Atlanta, credited Wood with keeping Cleveland batters off balance. "He kept attacking the zone," Bourn said after going 1 for 5 with two strikeouts. "It was our first game against him and he dominated us pretty much. But there aint no pretty much -- he dominated us. We got zero runs off him. Weve got to find a way to put some runs on the board and help our pitchers out." Notes: Clevelands bullpen has a 2.65 ERA over its past 43 games. ... Atlanta had its fewest hits in a victory since getting three on July 19, 2012, against San Francisco. ... Braves RF Jason Heyward rejoined the team for the first time since getting hit by Mets pitcher Jonathon Niese last Wednesday, breaking the right side of his jaw with a 90-mph fastball. Heyward hopes to return for the playoffs. ... Atlanta RHP Brandon Beachy was in the clubhouse one day after learning theres no structural damage in his surgically repaired elbow. Beachy, who has missed 109 games over the past two years, hopes to return by the end of next month. ... The Indians and Braves met for the first time since 2007 and for the first time at Turner Field since 2004. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz