Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 125 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
Cl11234566 Offline

25.11.2019 06:32
although thee team hasnt Antworten

FORT WORTH, Texas -- On a day when the weather was more suitable for ducks than racing, the Sprint Cup Series at Texas Motor Speedway became NASCARs first rainout of the season. The Robertson family from "Duck Dynasty" had prominent roles at Sundays race, called the Duck Commander 500, but Uncle Si never got to give the command to start engines. NASCAR pulled the plug after a delay of about four hours. The race will be run Monday, nine hours before the start of the NCAA national championship game in nearby Arlington. Tony Stewart, making a comeback this season after missing the final four months of last year with a broken leg, will start on the pole. Watch the race live, Monday at Noon et/9am pt on TSN2. Its the third time in seven Sprint Cup Series races this season that rain has hampered the event. The season-opening Daytona 500 was stopped for more than six hours, and the race at Bristol Motor Speedway had two delays totalling more than five hours. At least the fans who braved the rain got to enjoy the Robertson family antics. Uncle Si was wearing a sparkly jumpsuit meant to resemble a firesuit. Family patriarch Phil Robertson was supposed to wave the green flag as the honorary starter, his youngest son, Jep, was to ride in a pace car. Jase Robertson introduced the Top 10 starters, and his wife Missy sang the national anthem. Sadie, Willies 16-year-old daughter, delivered the invocation. Korie Robertson, Willies wife, said about 30-40 members of the family were at the race. "And some extras, some bearded people may have slipped in there claiming they were kin," said Willie Robertson, who also sponsored Clint Bowyers car for the race. A steady rain saturated the track Sunday. NASCARs new track drying system requires two hours to dry the 1.5-mile speedway, but the unseasonably cool temperatures made the task more difficult. TMS big screen "Big Hoss TV" alerted fans to pending severe weather at times Sunday. The high-definition LED video board also showed episodes of "Duck Dynasty." Bowyers car had markings for Willie Robertsons diner, Buck Commander and Korie Robertsons clothing boutique. "I tried to talk them into letting me drive a Duck Commander car, but they wont do it," Si said. Willies response to that? "We told him if he could figure out how to open the door well let him drive it," the CEO said. Earlier Sunday, an official from Guinness Book of World Records officially certified "Big Hoss TV" as the worlds largest high-definition LED video board. It is 218 feet wide and about 95 feet high, covering 20,614 square feet. Scarpe Nike In Offerte . - Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the BNP Paribas Open, where hell resume his longtime rivalry with Roger Federer. Scarpe Scontate Online . -- The NFL Players Association wants to determine if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers leaked information about quarterback Josh Freeman being in the NFLs substance abuse program. https://www.scontatescarpeoutlet.it/scar...tate-c2366.html. - Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson sat on the scorers table at Oracle Arena on Wednesday morning. Air Max 270 Outlet . The 55th-ranked Istomin saved 11 of 14 break points to win in just over two hours, setting up a second round meeting with Australian Marinko Matosevic. It was the Uzbeks third win in three matches against fifth-seeded Kohlschreiber, the 2007 and 2012 tournament winner. Air Max 95 Scontate Bianche . PAUL, Minn.SAN DIEGO - Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers didnt practice Wednesday, although he participated in a morning walkthrough and said he expects to play against the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday night when the Chargers try to keep alive their playoff hopes.At this point in the week I have no doubt about playing against the 49ers, Rivers said.I expect him to play, coach Mike McCoy said.Neither Rivers nor McCoy would come out and say the move was to give Rivers some rest, but Rivers at least hinted it was.I hate not practicing but at some point youve got to do whats best for me and the team. Practicing today just wouldnt have been beneficial moving toward Saturday, Rivers said.The quarterback is listed as having chest and back injuries, although thee team hasnt said what the specific injuries are.ddddddddddddAsked if it could be termed a maintenance day, he said: Sure. Sounds good.Rivers said he had a say in the decision that he wouldnt practice Wednesday.Asked if he anticipates practicing Thursday, he said: Well see. I dont think therell be any fireworks.After losses to New England and Denver, the Chargers (8-6) need to win out and get some help from other teams in order to make the playoffs for a second straight year.Also Wednesday, running back Ryan Mathews missed another day of practice and McCoy officially ruled out wide receiver Keenan Allen, who broke his right collarbone in Sundays 22-10 loss to Denver.___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz