Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 171 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
wh3171 Offline

27.11.2019 06:56
per cent of his field-goal tries Antworten

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. Rico Carty Indians Jersey . -- Josh Smith saved his only 3-pointers for when the Detroit Pistons needed them most. His first started a 12-0 run midway through the fourth quarter that gave the Pistons the lead for good and the next gave Detroit breathing room in its 116-111 win over the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday night. Greg Monroe matched his season-best with 28 points and had 14 rebounds to help Detroit end a three-game skid in a matchup of the NBA Central Divisions worst two teams. Smith scored eight of his 26 during the decisive run. "It kind of was a relief," Smith said of his first 3-pointer, which got the Pistons within 98-95 with 5:2 left in the game. "I knew if I just stepped into it and shot it with confidence we could make a push." He had a 3-point play later in the run and added his second 3-pointer and a subsequent dunk with a minute to play to put the game away. Smith finished the fourth with 15 points and was 11 for 19 from the floor overall. "It seemed like every shot he made in the fourth quarter was a big shot," Monroe said. "We obviously needed him to kind of pull away." Brandon Knight had 25 points and Ramon Sessions added 20 and 11 assists for Milwaukee, which lost its 10th consecutive road game and dropped the season series with the Pistons 3-1. The Bucks outscored the Pistons 13-6 in the final four minutes of the first half and took a 61-52 lead to intermission. Detroit trailed by as many as 11 points early in the third but took the lead with a 12-0 run before heading into the final period trailing 82-81. Andre Drummond had 10 points and 16 boards and Brandon Jennings added 20 points and 13 assists for Detroit, which won despite going to the line 21 times to Milwaukees 36. "We just stopped doing the things that we did for three-and-a-half quarters," Milwaukee coach Larry Drew said. "We took some tough shots. We rushed a lot of quick shots around the basket and missed a lot of easy ones." Drew was content with his teams job on Smith, who entered the game making 42 per cent of his field-goal tries. "I thought we did a good job from a game strategy standpoint," Drew said. "We did what we were supposed to do. He just started making shots." The Bucks got 12 points, 13 rebounds and a career-best three blocks from centre Zaza Pachulia. They went almost five minutes without a field goal late in the fourth quarter while Detroit made the decisive run. Khris Middleton and Giannis Antetokounmpo each added 14 points. Pistons coach John Loyer was whistled for a technical foul midway through the third quarter. Two nights earlier he was ejected from the Pistons 123-98 loss at Philadelphia. NOTES: Drummond and Pachulia each were assessed technical fouls in the first half for arguing calls. . The Bucks finished March 0-9 on the road. Their last win away from home was Feb. 24 at Philadelphia. . Drummond had his Eastern Conference-best 49th double-double. . Bucks G O.J. Mayo (right ankle) was in uniform Monday but did not play for the third straight game. Charles Nagy Jersey .The ruling takes effect on Jan. 1 and stems from the debate surrounding Paralympic champion Markus Rehm, an amputee who won the national long jump title competing with a carbon-fiber prosthesis. Andre Thornton Indians Jersey ." Argos general manager Jim Barker uttered those words during an interview with TSN 1050 radio just prior to the CFLs annual free agent frenzy. https://www.cheapindiansonline.com/3978u-jake-bauers-jersey-indians.html . On Tuesday, the star questioned whether that was still the case. Speaking to reporters at a charity event, Johnson said: "I just kind of wonder sometimes: Is this still the place for me?" Johnsons comments came after he was asked why he recently skipped a voluntary minicamp.WASHINGTON - This Gruden-Griffin thing isnt done yet, and it still might not pan out.But in an example that shows the magnitude of victory after a long losing spell, all suddenly seems workable between the Washington Redskins coach and quarterback.After Robert Griffin III got his first real win in more than a year — 27-24 over the Philadelphia Eagles on Saturday — his most meaningful statement reflected a desire to stay right where he is.You would think a 3-11 football team would just quit and were not, he said. So that shows the character that we have, and I dont want to be anywhere else.On Sunday, first-year coach Jay Gruden was also knocking down barriers, whether real or perceived. He has been highly critical of Griffin this season, and its an open question as to whether Griffin is truly the right quarterback for Grudens offence. But the door is clearly open for the two to work together and succeed in seasons to come.A lot of the talk of me not liking Robert, or Robert not liking me, I think has been a little bit misinterpreted or misunderstood, Gruden said. Obviously I have a great respect for Robert and what he does, and Im happy with the way he came out and competed.Im glad he likes it here, he likes his teammates, and I think everybody has a genuine respect for what he does as a football player and what hes gone through. Hes just got to continue to build off his performance, and hopefully against Dallas next week he can finish the season on a high note and have something positive going into next year. But its good to hear him say that.Regaining the starting job after a season-ending neck injury to Colt McCoy, Griffin complleted 16 of 23 passes for 220 yards with one interception against the Eagles. Jose Ramirez Indians Jersey. He didnt wow anybody, but he managed the offence well and avoided crippling mistakes.It helped that the game remained competitive throughout, allowing Gruden to call more running plays to maintain a balanced offence. Griffin was sacked only twice — a major improvement from recent Redskins games — in part because he wasnt throwing nearly every down in catch-up mode in the second half.Gruden said he didnt regret benching Griffin last month, saying the quarterback needed to take a step back and learn a little bit more.But what the Redskins (4-11) needed most was any kind of win by any means after six straight losses. That, more than anything, moved Griffin up a notch in the coachs eyes. Griffins only previous victory as a starter this season came in Week 2 when he left in the first quarter with an injury.Winning football games is the only thing that matters to me for a quarterback, Gruden said.Gruden confirmed that Griffin will start the season finale against the Dallas Cowboys, then emphasized the importance of finishing the season strong.You dont want to have a 10-game losing streak going into the off-season — then youre not sure what youre doing is right and theres question marks going in, Gruden said. But if you have a couple-of-game winning streak and you see some results from your hard work, then I think people buy in a little bit more, the players will listen a little bit more to the coaches, maybe.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Joseph White on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JGWhiteAP ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz