Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 122 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
wh3171 Offline

27.11.2019 07:11
Strachan was quick to praise his players for their Antworten

Scotlands players cannot give any more, says manager Gordon Strachan following Tuesdays 3-0 defeat to Slovakia. Chris Young Jersey . The Scots performed well in the first half in Trnava and although they were undone by a Robert Mak goal in the 18th minute, they looked capable of getting back on level terms.But they were less productive in the second period, with Mak adding a second before Adam Nemec scored the third to see the visitors slip down to third in the World Cup qualifying Group F table. Despite the loss, Strachan was quick to praise his players for their efforts at the Stadion Antona Malatinskeho and said they could not be trying harder. Highlights from Scotland’s Group F World Cup qualifier against Slovakia They cant give any more. The people I actually feel sorry for tonight is not myself, not the coaching staff but you feel for the players, he told Sky Sports after the game. They put so much in and for the fans that travelled all the way over here, they were terrific. Were 3-0 down and theres nothing drastic going on, but they are encouraging the players. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. They kept plugging away and kept trying to play the right way to try and get a goal to get us back into it and we had a few chances. We left ourselves open a few times but they got stuck in.They really are a great bunch in terms of not giving up and plugging away and its heartwarming working with these guys. Russell Martin says Scotlands 3-0 defeat to Slovakia is tough to take The opening goal was a bittersweet one for Scotland as Steven Fletcher was fouled in the build-up without being awarded a free-kick to set Slovakia on their way. Scotland are now one point from a play-off place and three off Group F leaders England, who they play next at Wembley in a months time. That was perplexing [the first goal]. Im wondering how he cant see that. That didnt help us, thats for sure. Were needing that wee break now and then, Strachan added. Scotland can win at Wembley Scotland can win at Wembley against England next month, says Neil McCann Were one point away from a play-off place at this moment. What weve got to do is find the right system to play the next game.We dont usually tinker with it to much. We had an extra midfield player tonight which we felt worked for a long period of the game. We will just have to look at it again. Also See: Scotland slump to Slovakia loss As it happened Scotland can win at Wembley World Cup Qualifying tables Whit Merrifield Jersey . Toronto (11-12) gave up leads in 10-8 and 11-4 losses to the Baltimore Orioles this week. It was never close Friday as the Boston Red Sox got to Mark Buehrle early en route to an 8-1 win. Vince Coleman Jersey .C. Lions. The clubs former starting quarterback, assistant and head coach returned Thursday as its receivers coach. https://www.cheaproyals.com/727a-jeff-suppan-jersey-royals.html . MLB executive Joe Torre ruled on Tuesday nights game at Wrigley Field that was called after 4 1-2 innings. The Cubs were declared the winners by a 2-0 score. Now, it is instead a suspended game that will resume at 4:05 p.The Golden State Warriors have broken the Chicago Bulls NBA record for the most wins in a season. Stephen Curry became the first player to score 400 three-pointers in one campaign as the Warriors recorded their 73rd win of the season - one more than Michael Jordans Bulls managed in the 1995-96 season.Curry ended with 46 points in a 125-104 victory, taking their record for the season to 73-9. A packed Oracle Arena expected to witness history and the Memphis Grizzlies never threatened to spoil the party, with the Warriors putting on 70 points in the first-half alone to lead by 20 at half-time. Changing the game Our columnist on how Steph Curry is changing basketball They now turn their attention to defending their championship in the play-offs.Jordan, who went on to win the championship in 1996 - one of six NBA titles the franchise won in the 90s - said in a statement: I want to congratulate the Warriors on their amazing season. The game of basketball is always evolving and records are made to be broken. The Warriors have been a lot of fun to watch and I look forward to seeing what they do in the play-offs. Brett Phillips Jersey. Warriors coach Steve Kerr, who played alongside Jordan in Chicagos 72-win season, said: Its a great way to finish off what was an amazing regular season. Stephen Curry shoots on his way to becoming the first player to score 400 three-pointers in one season I just told our guys I never in a million years would have guessed that that record would ever be broken. I thought it was like DiMaggios hit streak, really. I was wrong, but I will say the same thing now that I said 20 years ago; I dont think this one will ever be broken. Somebodys got to go 74-8. I dont see it, and I hope our fans arent expecting that next year.Warriors forward Draymond Green, who grabbed the game ball as 73 Wins appeared on the scoreboard, said: We were going to play 82 games, anyway. We might as well try to win. It means that Im on the best team ever. Not many people can say that - 15 guys can say that.President Barack Obama sent a tweet that said: Congrats to the Warriors, a great group of guys on and off the court. If somebody had to break the Bulls record, Im glad its them. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz