Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 207 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
Cl11234566 Offline

29.11.2019 06:54
assistant coach Ray Antworten

CORNER BROOK, N.L. - Defending womens champion Alberta improved to 3-0 at the Canadian junior curling championships with a 10-3 win over Ontario in Sundays afternoon draw.The Albertans broke open a tight 3-3 game through five ends by scoring three in the sixth end, and adding stolen deuces in the seventh and eighth ends before Ontario conceded.Alberta skip Kelsey Rocque is working with a completely different lineup than the Alberta foursome that won a gold medal for Canada at the 2014 world junior championship in Flims, Switzerland.Rocques new team featuring third Danielle Schmiemann, second Holly Jamieson and lead Jessica Iles has been working out well so far.I have three great girls in front of me, so I thought we had a chance here, Rocque said. Its really tough to get out of Alberta, we had to beat some really great teams there. Were really fortunate to be here. But the girls all get along fantastic and theyre all awesome players.Ontario skip Chelsea Brandwood and her Hamilton rink fell to 3-1 with the loss.In the late draws, 2013 Canadian champ Corryn Brown of B.C. improved to 4-0 and leads Pool B after downing previously unbeaten Kristen Streifel (3-1) of Saskatchewan 9-3.P.E.I.s Veronica Smith (2-2) was a 7-3 winner over Carina McKay-Saturnino (1-2) of the Northwest Territories, New Brunswicks Justine Comeau (1-2) downed Nova Scotias Mary Fay (1-2) 8-6 and Northern Ontarios Krysta Burns (1-2) knocked off the Yukons Bailey Horte (1-3) 9-3.On the mens side, Albertas Karsten Sturmay (3-0) remained unbeaten with a 3-1 win over Tyler Smith of P.E.I. The Albertans stole one in the eighth to take control, as the Islanders dropped to 1-2. Meanwhile, Quebecs Felix Asselin (4-0) stretched his lead on top of Pool A with an 8-2 win over Newfoundland/Labradors Greg Smith (1-2), the Yukons Joe Wallingham (1-3) hit the win column with an 8-5 triumph over Matthew Miller of the Northwest Territories (0-3) and Rene Comeau of New Brunswick scored a 9-5 win over Saskatchewans Jacob Hersikorn (3-1). Air Max Saldi Outlet ." The game can be seen live on TSN starting with Monday Night Countdown at 6:30 p.m et/3:30 p.m. pt. The Patriots, who had a bye in Week 10, will look to continue the offensive success they had a week earlier when New England scored 55 points and racked up 610 yards of total offense in a 55-31 drubbing of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Air Max 720 Outlet Italia .1 Sam Stosur will meet Germanys second-ranked player Andrea Petkovic in the opening match of the Fed Cup World Group semifinal. https://www.scontatescarpeoutlet.it/scon...tlet-c3066.html. If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. Air Max Italia .J. -- Patrick Sharp is on one of those streaks. Air Max 95 Scontate Bianche . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U.CLEVELAND -- Former Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar believes he has been unfairly sacked as a TV broadcaster. Kosar has been removed as a colour commentator for Clevelands preseason games by the team. The Browns said Wednesday night he was being replaced by Solomon Wilcots, who will work with play-by-play announcer Jim Donovan. Kosar contends hes been removed because of slurred speech he attributes to "a direct result of the many concussions I received while playing in the NFL." "This is very unfortunate," he said in a statement, "as I believe my football acumen and ability to describe what is happening on the field, has been well received by Cleveland Browns fans." WKYC-TV issued a statement disputing Kosars assertions. "Nowhere in our discussions with Bernie or the Browns has anything ever been said about his speech impairment due to concussions," said Brooke Spectorsky, the stations president and general manager. "That has simply nothing to do with our decision. The Browns are rebuilding their team, and in reviewing our programming weve decided to rebuild as well." The 50-year-old Kosar estimates he has had more than a dozen documented concussions. He has been in pain for more than a decade, but said last year he found some relief through treatments at a wellness facility in Florida. In announcing their decision, the Browns said they were in discussions with Kosar about "potential new roles" on pregame telecasts and on the teams website. "We want Browns fans to look forward to seeing and hearing his continued contributions and analysis," team president Alec Scheiner said. Kosar played for Cleveland from 1985-92 and retired in 1996. The gangly quarterback from Boardman, Ohio, led Cleveland to three AFC title games. He remains one of Cleveelands most beloved sports figures.dddddddddddd "I love to put the personal touch, pride in the Browns, and pride in our Cleveland community into the broadcast," he said. "Being able to share these preseason games with my fellow Cleveland Browns fans is truly one of the remaining joys in my life. "I would hope that WKYC would reconsider utilizing my in-game talents and overlook my concussion-induced impairment. I want everyone to know that I still bleed Brown and Orange." Spectorsky said Kosar could have a "presence with our broadcast team," possibly during the pregame show. "The goal both for the Browns and for Channel 3 is for Bernie to have a bigger role in all of the new Browns programming thats being done, meaning TV, radio, and online," he said. "It can be a much more valuable role and will enable him to stay involved for a larger part of the season." Last summer, Kosar drew criticism for in-game comments about former St. Louis third-string quarterback Kellen Clemens, the Rams receivers and assistant coach Ray Sherman. St. Louis coach Jeff Fisher said about Kosar: "I lost a lot of respect for him. Its highly unlikely he knew anything about our football team, but felt the need to make those comments. I dont think they were justified." The Browns apologized to the Rams and reprimanded Kosar. Last October, Kosar, who has had other personal problems, was arrested in Solon, Ohio, on drunken driving charges. The police report said he refused to take a field sobriety test. Kosar told an officer he couldnt do so because he has had several operations on his knees and ankles. According to the report, Kosar gave the officer two credit cards when asked to show his drivers license. Kosar had slurred speech and difficulty speaking. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz