Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 141 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
wh3171 Offline

29.11.2019 07:24
Young Player award given to the tournaments Antworten

FIFA has announced the tournament awards nominees for the 2014 FIFA World Cup and the selections are dominated by the two teams that will contest the final on Sunday. Greg Colbrunn Jersey . Of the ten players competing for the Golden Ball Award for tournament MVP, seven of them represent either Argentina or Germany. Angel Di Maria, Javier Mascherano and Lionel Messi have been nominated from the South American nation while Mats Hummels, Philipp Lahm, Toni Kroos and Thomas Mueller have been selected from the European side. The three remaining players are Neymar from Brazil, Arjen Robben from Netherlands and Colombian breakout star James Rodriguez. Two of the three keepers up for the Golden Glove award are also still in contention for the tournament championship. Both Manuel Neuer of Germany and Sergio Romero of Argentina are finalists as well as Keylor Navas from Costa Rica. Memphis Depay of Netherlands, Paul Pogba and Raphael Varane of France have been nominated for the Best Young Player award given to the tournaments best player born after January 1st, 1993. The Golden Boot award will go the the tournaments leading scorer, currently Rodriguez leads the tournament with six goals, while Mueller is second with five and Messi is tied with Neymar at four goals. Jake Lamb Jersey . They were right in that they responded to coach Randy Carlyles goaltending switch to erase a two-goal deficit. Emilio Vargas Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. https://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseys.us/1478l-taylor-clarke-jersey-diamondbacks.html .J. -- Fabian Johnson scored his first international goal and Clint Dempsey doubled the lead after a defensive lapse as the United States beat Turkey 2-1 Sunday in the second of three World Cup warm-up matches for the Americans before they head to Brazil. Congrats @geniebouchard makes it look effortless. Take er home goodluck #domination #prodigy #Wimbledon2014 — drew doughty (@dewyy8) July 3, 2014 A Canadian on her way to he final at Wimbledon and its not Daniel Nestor in doubles. Never thought I see that in my lifetime. — steve simmons (@simmonssteve) July 3, 2014 This is for you Carling Bassett, Helen Kelesi, Maureen Drake, Renee Simpson, Jane OHara, Jill Hetherington, Patricia Hy, Sonya Jeyseelan — steve simmons (@simmonssteve) July 3, 2014 Speechless. Congratulations #CdnTennis fans, we have a Grand Slam singles finalist. This cant happen without your support. #GenieArmy — Tennis Canada (@Tennis_Canada) July 3, 2014 BREAKING! Ottawa Senators acquire Genie Bouchard in exchange for 2015 First Round Pick and Erik Karlsson — The Sens Army (@TheSensArmy) July 3, 2014 Congrats to @geniebouchard on making Wimbledon final; good luck to @milosraonic in the semi. Canadian tennis history! pic.twitter.com/xHLta1Ccue — Hamilton Bulldogs (@BulldogsAHL) July 3, 2014 Congrats @geniebouchard on advancing to the @Wimbledon Final! #GenieArmy #Wimbledon2014 — Toronto Maple Leafs (@MapleLeafs) July 3, 2014 BAZINGA! Félicitations @geniebouchard! / Way to go Eugenie! #GenieArmy #GoCanadaGo — Canadiens Montré;al (@CanadiensMTL) July 3, 2014 Bouchard. Domingo Leyba Jersey. #GenieArmy — Ottawa REDBLACKS (@REDBLACKS) July 3, 2014 Bouchard always looking to move forward! Great attitude ! Halep great mover , great attitude! Young girls should be watching this match... — Kim Clijsters (@Clijsterskim) July 3, 2014 1st Canadian in a grand slam final is @geniebouchard! Making history #GenieArmy — Marielle Thompson (@bigairmar) July 3, 2014 Congratulations to @geniebouchard on reaching the #Wimbledon Final! Were DEFINITELY a part of #GenieArmy! — CFL Official Feed (@CFL) July 3, 2014 #TBT de la saison dernière / Last season #ThrowbackThursday #GenieArmy pic.twitter.com/oF7VDB5WFu — Canadiens Montréal (@CanadiensMTL) July 3, 2014 Congratulations to @geniebouchard for making history. Canada will continue to cheer you on as you head to the #Wimbledon finals. #cdntennis — Stephen Harper (@pmharper) July 3, 2014 Couldnt be more proud of this phenomenal Canadian athlete. Congrats @geniebouchard on making your first Grand Slam final at #Wimbledon! — Justin Trudeau, MP (@JustinTrudeau) July 3, 2014 @geniebouchard want a little match. Home court advantage drew. @MRichie_10 call me roger #pony pic.twitter.com/hcj6K0LikX — drew doughty (@dewyy8) July 3, 2014 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz