Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 153 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
wh3171 Offline

02.12.2019 09:04
knocked down to the second overall Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. Cheap Yeezy . -- For anyone figuring Vernon Davis has some catching up to do during training camp, quarterback Colin Kaepernick has no concerns. The star tight end joined the San Francisco 49ers on Wednesday after sitting out the off-season program and mandatory minicamp hoping for a new contract. "It feels great!" Davis said in a text message. "I miss these guys." Teammate C.J. Spillman first posted video of Davis arrival in the locker room. "Always great to have Vernon on the field. He looks good, excited to have him back out here," Kaepernick said. "Vernons a Pro Bowl tight end. Hes one of the best in the league. Theres not going to be too much of a fall off for him. I dont think anyones concerned about that. Were just happy hes here." Right guard Alex Boone was still a no-show as expected while he also seeks a deal with two years remaining on his contract, just like Davis. The 49ers, who lost in the NFC championship game to Seattle, hold their first full practice Thursday. The 30-year-old Davis, who had 52 catches last season and matched his career high with 13 touchdowns, typically takes about a month off following the season before he starts training again full time. He said he worked out on his own, running hills in the area. Kaepernick figured Davis would arrive on time because "Vernon is not the type of person that is going to walk out on his team like that." Boones arrival, however, could take longer. That could provide more reps on the offensive line for newcomer Jonathan Martin, who might see more time at the guard spot as he transitions in his first year with the Niners. Martin was acquired in a mid-March trade from Miami, providing him with a fresh start after his departure last October following a scandal in which he accused teammate Richie Incognito of bullying. Martin, fellow offensive lineman Adam Snyder and several others were among the first in the ice baths following their workouts Wednesday. Boone has played a key part in a vastly improved, close-knit offensive line. "Love to have him here but not going to speak on another mans business," Kaepernick said. "Thats his personal decision." As the 49ers begin another season after coming so close, defensive lineman Justin Smith acknowledged the motivation of chasing another championship in a division featuring two meetings with the Seahawks -- including on Thanksgiving night in new Levis Stadium. "You know what they do, you know the team they are," Smith said. "Theyre good, theyre the defending champs." Smith revealed he played all of last year with a shoulder injury sustained in training camp that eventually needed a clean-up procedure in the off-season. He will evaluate after the season how many years he might keep playing. "Im playing this year, thats all Im focused on," he said. "I feel healthy compared to last year. This is it. This is the one Im thinking about. This is the one our teams thinking about." Now, everybody is ready to begin again and do big things. "Its always motivation when you dont finish the season the way you want to," Kaepernick said. "I think this team has the talent, we have the coaching staff to win a Super Bowl, and now its just time to go out and do it." NOTES: In a procedural move, San Francisco placed LB NaVorro Bowman on the active/physically unable to perform list as he works back from torn anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments in his left knee and underwent surgery. He is expected to be out at least half the season. ... RB Frank Gore said isnt thinking of his 10th year in the NFL as a farewell season at age 31. "No, Im coming in to get ready to try to have a great year, try to do whatever it takes to help my team get to the Super Bowl and win a trophy," said Gore, coming off his seventh 1,000-yard season and third straight. "Thats how I approach it every year." yeezy black friday . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. Yeezy Shoes . Both the top-seeded Djokovic and sixth-seeded Fish took relatively easy paths, with the Serb winning when opponent Jo-Wilfried Tsonga retired in the second set with a sore arm and Fish dominating Janko Tipsarevic in two quick sets. https://www.wholesaleyeezyauthentic.com/ . And by all indications, the team is expected to select phenom Connor McDavid with their selection. The Buffalo Sabres, who were knocked down to the second overall pick after finishing with the worst regular season record, are expected to take the other generational player in Jack Eichel.BOSTON -- Derek Roy blew a chance to end the game in the first minute of overtime. Then St. Louis coach Ken Hitchcock gave him a chance to make up for it. Roy scored once in regulation and added the clincher in the fourth round of the shootout on Thursday night to lead the Blues to a 3-2 victory over the Boston Bruins. Roy, who hit the crossbar on a breakaway in sudden death, didnt make the same mistake when he got another chance to win it. "I usually look at body language on the bench, and Roysie was perked up he wanted to go," Hitchcock said. "So we had him go." Jaroslav Halak stopped 27 shots in regulation, two more in overtime, and three in the shootout as St. Louis won for the fourth time in five games and continued the hottest start in its history. David Backes also scored for the Blues, and NHL points-leader Alexander Steen converted their other shootout goal after going the entire game without a shot. Gregory Campbell and Carl Soderberg scored for Boston. Tuukka Rask made 24 saves and forced Roy to put one off the crossbar on a breakaway in the first minute of overtime. "I knew I could get him on that shot, and I thought I picked it perfect, and I hit crossbar," Roy said. "I wanted to redeem myself in the shootout, and Coach put me out there. ... It shows that hes got confidence in me going out in the shootout. "I just wanted to help my team win the game, and Im happy to do that and be put in that position to do that." Soderberg broke in alone in the last 15 seconds of overtime, but he meekly shot the puck into Halaks pads just before the final buzzer. That sent the game to a shootout, and Boston took an early lead when Patrice Bergeron beat Halak over his shoulder to make it 1-0. T.J. Oshie, David Krejci and Jarome Iginla all missed before Steen poked it through Rasks pads to tie it 1-1 after three tries apiece. Chris Kelly missed for Boston in the first extra round, and Roy went in quickly, skidded to a stop and then went around Rask to poke the puck in for the winner. "He told guys on the bench that he was going to do the move, and did it and got away with it," Hitchcock said. After Roys shot went in, Rask slammed his stick against the goal post and continued hammering it into the ice as he skated off to the locker room. It was the Blues 15th win in 21 games this season, giving them 33 points -- the most in the NHL. The Bruins had won six of their previous seven games and taken over the best record in the Eastern Conferennce. Wholesale Yeezy. "Theres a lot of similarities" between the teams, Backes said. "I dont know if we quite have a 6-foot-9 defenceman, but theres tough to play against forwards, and teams that are disciplined and stick to the game plan. "You saw a couple of breakdowns tonight, and they all ended up in the back of the net." Each team had just one penalty in the game, and Bruins coach Claude Julien said he thought his team played well enough to win. "I thought it was a real fun game to watch," he said. "Everything, from my end, except for that extra point that I thought we should have had." The Bruins scored late in the first when Blues defenceman Ian Cole fell in his own end, allowing Boston to keep the puck in the zone. Torey Krug slid it over to Campbell, who tried to one-time it, but sculled it off the heel of his stick. The slow-moving puck seemed to confuse Halak and went into the net off the corner of the post. But the Blues tied it just 37 seconds later, when Roy wristed the puck toward the net from the left point. Stewart tried to deflect it near the circle, missing the puck but knocking a defenders stick away. Another Blues player tried to get a stick on it in the crease but it also eluded him as he was taken down by Boston defenceman Matt Bartkowski. Instead, the undeflected puck went right through Rasks legs to make it 1-all with 9 seconds left in the period. St. Louis took a 2-1 lead late in the second when Kevin Shattenkirks wrist shot from the point was deflected into the net by Backes. It was Shattenkirks 100th career assist. This time it was the Bruins turn to answer quickly. About 2 1/2 minutes after the Blues took the lead, Reilly Smith fed the puck from behind the net to Soderberg in the slot, and he beat Halak to tie it 2-2. NOTES: Hall of Famer Bobby Orr took part in a ceremonial puck drop. John "Pie" McKenzie, another member of the Bruins 1970 and 72 Stanley Cup championship teams, was also in attendance. The 1970 team swept St. Louis in the finals. ... The Bruins called up D Kevan Miller to fill in while Adam McQuaid and Dennis Seidenberg are out with undisclosed injuries. Miller made his NHL debut. ... St. Louis finished a three-game road stretch. The Blues split the first two, losing to Washington and beating Buffalo by 4-1 scores. ... The first penalty of the game was called with 1:54 gone in the third period. ... Steen entered the night tied for the NHL lead with Pittsburghs Sidney Crosby at 26. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz