Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 125 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
wh3171 Offline

02.12.2019 09:09
I dont see what else it could warrant Antworten

NEW YORK -- The revolving door of suspensions will spin again Thursday in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference final. Jamaal Wilkes Lakers Jersey . Rangers defenceman John Moore will start a two-game suspension for an illegal check to the head of Montreal forward Dale Weise in Game 5 Tuesday. Canadiens agitator Brandon Prust returns from his two-game ban for breaking Derek Stepans jaw in Game 3. Daniel Carcillo, meanwhile, will meet commissioner Gary Bettman on Friday to appeal his 10-game suspension for jostling a linesman in the aftermath of the Prust hit. The Moore ban was the latest shoe to drop in a drama-filled Eastern final, which the Rangers lead three games to two despite losing 7-4 Tuesday. The New York defenceman was given a major penalty and ejected from the game at Montreals Bell Centre when, at 10:41 of the third period, he nailed Weise with a blindside open-ice hit that was almost identical to Prusts unpenalized hit on Stepan. Weises helmet was knocked off and he was wobbly when he got up, with teammate P.K. Subban grabbing him in a bear hug for support. He left for treatment but returned to the bench late in the period. There was no immediate word on Weises condition. Asked Wednesday how his player was, Montreal coach Michel Therrien told reporters after an optional practice: "I didnt see him this morning." But in its video explaining its ruling, the NHL department of player safety said Weise had "suffered an injury a result of the hit." It did not elaborate. The video notes that, unlike the Stepan check, the Moore hit was not late. But it also says Moore drove upwards when he hit Weise, making the forwards head the primary point of contact. The league said that Weise made no sudden movements prior to the hit, so the onus was on Moore to avoid contact with Weises head. Prior to the NHLs ruling, Rangers coach Alain Vigneault had argued that any extra discipline against Moore for the hit was unnecessary. "It doesnt meet the league standard as far as a late hit," Vigneault told reporters at a Wednesday morning availability in Montreal. "It was a hit that Johnny caught him a little high in the chest, (the) player didnt see it coming. "It probably warrants the penalty that was given on the ice. Other than that, I dont see what else it could warrant, but Ive been surprised before." Moore plays on New Yorks third defensive pairing with Kevin Klein while Stepan centres Rick Nash and Chris Kreider in one of the Rangers top lines. Prust plays on the Habs fourth line while Weise was elevated to the third line during the playoffs. Vigneault said the Moore and Prust cases were different. "Well, the player didnt see him coming, obviously, but the guy (Weise) was admiring his pass a little bit at the same time," he said. "Unfortunately, it was a hit and because of the force of the hit, the head seemed to snap back a little bit. But as far as what I know about league standards and from what I heard from the Prust hit where the dynamics of the hit changed because Stepan was hurt, I dont see that at this time right now." Stepan underwent surgery to repair his jaw but the Rangers centre returned to action Tuesday and scored two goals while wearing a chin guard. Montreal forward Daniel Briere, at a late-afternoon availability at the teams Manhattan hotel, did see the plays as similar. "I think its fair," he said of the Moore ban. "Brandon paid the price for it and obviously if you talk to us were probably thinking (it should be) more. You talk to the Rangers, they were thinking less, obviously. Thats just the way it is. I guess its kind of a middle ground. "I think the biggest thing is seeing that Dale is OK. Thats what matters the most for us." Added Canadiens captain Brian Gionta: "Its kind of what I would have thought would have happened. Theyre very similar plays and I guess the precedent was set on Prusts hit. So its the NHLs decision. It looks very similar." Gail Goodrich Jersey .com) - Former New York Mets general manager Omar Minaya is joining the Major League Baseball Players Association staff as a senior advisor to executive director Tony Clark. Quinn Cook Lakers Jersey . A judge had summoned Clemens and Brian McNamee to federal court in Brooklyn for settlement talks aimed at heading off a trial in the defamation case. McNamees lawyer emerged saying an agreement wasnt likely. "I think this is a case where the lines are deeply drawn in the sand," said attorney Richard Emery. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/ .com) - The Carolina Hurricanes hope to remain perfect at home in January on Friday night as they welcome the Vancouver Canucks to PNC Arena.DENVER - Charlie Blackmon hit a two-run homer and Franklin Morales pitched effectively into the sixth inning, helping the Colorado Rockies beat the San Diego Padres 2-1 Tuesday night. Morales (5-4) turned in another solid outing since being reinserted into the starting rotation on July 3. The lefty surrendered four hits and one run before being removed for a reliever with two outs in the sixth. Tyson Ross (7-9) was just as sharp, his only mistake a slider up in the zone to Blackmon in the third. Ross went six innings and allowed six hits. Ross made the All-Star team, but wont pitch since hes scheduled to start Sunday against the Los Angeles Dodgers. He will attend the festivities. Blackmon, also making his first appearance at the Midsummer Classic, had a double to go with his 13th homer of the season. Rene Rivera homered for the Padres in the sixth. Chris Denorfia had three hits. Colorados bullpen held San Diegos bats at bay over the final three innings to preserve the win for Morales. It was just the fourth victory by a Rockies starter in the last 25 games and first by someone other than Jorge De La Rosa over that stretch. The Rockies received a scare in the ninth when left fielder Corey Dickerson rolled over his wrist trying to make a diving catch on pinch-hitter Seth Smiths two-out double. Dickerson stayed in the game after being checked on by a trainer and manager Walt Weiss. LaTroy Hawkins got the next batter, Denorfiia, to fly out to end the game and earn his 16th save in 17 chances. LeBron James Jersey. Morales started the season in the rotation, but was bumped to the bullpen after a shaky stretch. The Rockies made him a starter again out of necessity when Christian Bergman went out with a fractured left wrist. The 27-year-old Morales has a 1.69 ERA in his last two starts. Morales cruised along until walking two batters in the fourth. He struck out Cameron Maybin to wiggle out of the situation. Blackmon gave the Rockies all the runs they would need when he hit a two-run homer into the seats in right. It was his first homer in nearly a month. Denorfia led off the game with a double, only to be stranded when Morales struck out the side. Blackmon was left on base after a leadoff double, too. Ross struck out two of three, including Troy Tulowitzki on a called third strike that froze the All-Star shortstop. NOTES: The Padres will go for their first series win at Coors Field in two years on Wednesday. LHP Eric Stults (3-11) goes for the Padres while the Rockies counter with RHP Jair Jurrjens (0-1), who experienced tightness in his chest after his last start at Coors on the Fourth of July. ... Ross and Morales both threw 98 pitches, 63 for strikes. ... Rockies OF Carlos Gonzalez (left index finger) could be back in the lineup as soon as Friday. Hes been out since June 4. ... RHP Eddie Butler (rotator cuff) threw around 60 pitches in a simulated game Tuesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz