Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 167 mal aufgerufen
 Spielhöhle
zhanjiao1212 Offline

18.04.2019 05:09
17th and then Manley needed a last-gasp chip from the edge of the green to hole a bi Antworten

BEREA, Ohio -- Like reading a blitz, Johnny Manziel knew the questions about his off-field wildness were coming. Randy Johnson Jersey . So the Browns quarterback struck first. "At the end of the day," Manziel said, "Ive made some rookie mistakes." On the eve of Clevelands first training camp practice, Manziel offered some regret about his well-chronicled weekend partying over the past two months. But as he prepares to battle Brian Hoyer for a starting job, Manziel said hes in good standing with his bosses. Its time to get to work. From here on, hes Johnny All About Football. "Theres some things that I wish I couldve gone back and done a little differently," Manziel said. "But Im continuing to move forward and trying to represent this organization in a positive manner and a positive light, so just very excited to be back in camp and its football 24/7 and thats what I love doing. Thats what I live for and its what my job, so for me, Im very excited to be back and cant wait to get this underway." Manziel addressed his fraternity-guy-gone-wild behaviour, which included photos of him hanging out poolside in Las Vegas with Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski, swigging champagne on an inflatable swan pool raft in a Texas nightclub and a shot of him rolling a dollar bill in a bathroom. Manziel didnt say hell change completely, but vowed to be focused on football going forward. Manziel opened his news conference by discussing his off-field exploits, saying he has spoken to Browns coach Mike Pettine and general manager Ray Farmer. "For me, my main thing is, people within this building, my teammates, the coaching staff, the higher-ups in this organization weve all been on the same page," he said. "Weve all been good and very eager to be moving forward." For weeks, the Browns downplayed Manziels antics. But as his questionable conduct continued and after the startling photo surfaced of Manziel with the rolled-up bill, Pettine reached out to the 21-year-old while he was on vacation. "Ive talked about that with Coach Pettine," Manziel said. "Ive talked about it with Farmer and the people I needed to talk about that with. Moving forward, theyre good with everything. Ive told them everything that I need to, and everythings been good." While acknowledging he could have made better decisions, Manziel also defended his lifestyle. "I dont think theres anything wrong with me going out and having a night life, having a social life," he said. "I mean I am 21 years old and I do like going out and it was the off-season. Its free time for us and if I want to go out and hang out with my friends or go to nightclubs or do things like that then I think thats within my rights to be doing that. "I think theres other guys throughout the league that are doing that and Im not trying to compare myself to anybody else but I think thats within my rights to be doing that." Manziel doesnt think his busy social calendar will hurt his chances to beat out Hoyer. "I dont believe so," he said. "I think there are definitely things moving forward to help better act as a professional. At the same time, Im still learning how to do that. Im still getting used to this role, still getting used to this league, still getting used to being a pro football player. "Im not in college anymore. Theres things I need to do better, and thats just part of being a professional. Hopefully with time and going through this season and as time goes on, Ill get better at doing that." The former Texas A&M star enters his first camp as Clevelands No. 2 quarterback behind Hoyer, who will get all the reps with Clevelands starting offence during the first few days of camp. Pettine, who earlier this week said he wants to name his starter "pretty quickly" believes Manziel enters camp well prepared to compete with Hoyer. The continuous controversy surrounding Manziel has somewhat overshadowed Hoyer, who has worked his way back after suffering a season-ending knee injury in his third start last season. The homegrown Hoyer is certain hell hang on to his starting job and be behind centre when the Browns open at Pittsburgh on Sept. 7. "Im confident I am that guy, but in the same sense I know if it comes down to the fact Johnny does beat me out I will have given everything I can and he will have totally earned it," Hoyer said. "Thats what you want. All I ask is the opportunity and a chance to earn the job, and thats what Ive been given. For me its about going out every day and proving I can be that guy I believe I am." Curt Schilling Jersey .com) - Mike Conley scored 20 points with five assists to help the Memphis Grizzlies remain unbeaten with a 91-89 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday. Luis Gonzalez Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline isnt that far away and teams will be making decisions on whether to buy, sell and decide which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. http://www.diamondbacksapparelsshop.com/ . He will be practicing with the Norfolk Admirals (AHL) on a conditioning assignment. - @AnaheimDucks Corey Perry has a knee sprain and will miss the next three to four weeks.HONG KONG -- Miguel Angel Jimenez won the Hong Kong Open for the fourth time Sunday after winning a three-way playoff on the first hole to secure the victory. Jimenez, 49, defended the title he won last year and became the oldest player to win on the European Tour after sinking an 18-foot birdie on the first playoff hole to beat Thailands Prom Meesawat and Stuart Manley of Wales. "It just gets better and better. I love Hong Kong and this course," said Jimenez, who extended his record as the oldest player to win on the European Tour to 49 years and 337 days. "This is my fourth and it was my hardest. When you need to play a playoff, you need to play one more hole, and against two guys also trying to win is hard. But my experience paid off," said Jimenez who adds this title to ones he won in 2004, 07 and 12. It was also his 20th career win on the European Tour, bringing the Spaniard to within one of Scotlands Sam Torrance. "I just love this course. It is an old-fashioned course where accuracy off the tee counts. You have to control the ball here," said Jimenez who began the day two shots behind overnight leader Manley. After the final round, all three players finished on 12-under 268. Meesawat produced a nerveless display of top-class putting to card a final-round 5-under 65 that included two eagles on the 3rd and 13th holes, which pushed him into the lead for most of the last day. The Thai player was pplaying ahead of Jimenez and Manley, and took the clubhouse lead to watch nervously as first Jimenez and then Manley caught up with him. Zack Greinke Jersey. "I was very pleased with my round," Meesawat said. "But I had a few chances to collect a couple more birdies. Unfortunately they fell short and in the playoff I had a bad approach shot." Jimenez knocked in a birdie on the 17th and then Manley needed a last-gasp chip from the edge of the green to hole a birdie on the 18th to force the three-way playoff. Jimenezs experience held him in good stead in the playoff as the Spaniard held his nerve to drive his approach shot at the tricky par-4 410-yard 18 on to the green. Manley had sliced his shot on to a corporate box roof while Meesawats approach fell just short of the green. Both missed their birdie putts but Jimenez made no mistake as he coolly knocked in the winning shot that earned him the victory. Robert-Jan Derksen of the Netherlands finished fourth after carding an 11-under 269, while three shots further behind on 8-under 272 and tied-fifth were Spaniards Javier Colomo and Jose Manuel Lara and Angelo Que of the Philippines. Jimenezs fourth Hong Kong Open title matched the record held by Taiwans Hsieh Yong Yo, who won the tournament in 1963, 64, 75 and 78. "I turn 50 next month but Im still fit. I stretch every morning, you have to do this to keep up with the younger lot," added Jimenez. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz