Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 139 mal aufgerufen
 Spielhöhle
zhanjiao1212 Offline

18.04.2019 05:09
o games. Sharks backup goaltender Ale Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. Custom Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys . - Andrew Bogut saw Marreese Speights driving to the rim during a pickup game at the Golden State Warriors practice facility a couple weeks ago and never second-guessed what to do next.Bogut moved in Speights path, held his position and took a charge.Im not going to change the way I play, Bogut said. The way I play is I take charges, I block shots, I set hard screens. Unfortunately, we dont wear padding or anything like that, and every now and then were going to get a knock.Golden States centre and big difference maker has taken more than a few knocks in his career. Hes healthy again for training camp, and he knows that the Warriors will need him to stay that way to contend for anything this season.The fractured rib that sidelined him for the first-round loss to the Los Angeles Clippers is healed, he said, but the mental anguish of missing the playoffs has left another kind of scar.Since Milwaukee made him the No. 1 overall pick in the 2005 draft, Boguts injuries include a dislocated right elbow, broken right hand, sprained right wrist, broken left ankle and fractured rib. He also has battled back discomfort on occasion.Bogut has never been bothered by those who believe hes injury prone. The only thing that bugs Bogut is not being able to play when his teammates need him most.The 7-foot Australian centre said he did everything he could to return sooner from his latest freak injury, which started after he took a hit against Denver and worsened when he was sandwiched by two Portland defenders a few days later. He said he had trouble breathing and could barely move, let alone battle Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan under the basket.Bogut popped pain-killing pills and laid on his stomach for nearly 24 hours a day following the fracture. He had a rib-protecting vest made in case he could return, but he was unable to even sit on the bench.Bogut said the rib might have calcified enough for him to play at some point in the second round had the Warriors advanced. Instead, they lost in a decisive Game 7 against a Clippers team that controlled the paint.I did everything like I was going to play. But in reality, Id rather be called soft and injury prone by every fan, blogger and media person out there than puncture my lung, Bogut said. Because they wouldnt be sending me a get-well card when Im in the hospital.When Bogut has played, he has played well.He dominated down low to propel the Warriors to the second round of the playoffs two seasons ago, even while nursing a sore left ankle that had him limping out of the locker room each time. He played 67 of 82 games last season, averaging 10 rebounds, 7.3 points and 1.7 assists.But his biggest impact has come on defence. Bogut has ranked among the NBAs best in defensive ratings and is the primary reason a franchise long known for offence has been transformed into a defensive leader, which makes the times he injured so difficult to overcome.Its having one of the best defensive centres in the league there versus not having him there. Its daylight and darkness, Warriors forward Harrison Barnes said. When hes healthy, he can pass, he can move. It just changes our whole dynamic.Unlike during Mark Jacksons tenure, new Warriors coach Steve Kerr is leaning on Bogut to be a focal point on both sides of the floor.During a visit to Australia this summer, Kerr brought a video that featured clips of offensive plays for Bogut. Some highlights were from Boguts time in Milwaukee. Others came from Kerrs days playing in the triangle offence for Phil Jacksons Chicago Bulls in the 1990s, when another Australian centre, Luc Longley, often helped initiate the offence.Andrews one of the best passing centres in the league. Hes one of the best Ive ever seen, and so for us to get him the ball on the elbows as a dribble-handoff guy, backdoor-pass guy, that will be emphasized, Kerr said.Bogut is embracing the challenge to feed Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson and the rest of Golden States sharpshooters. He said he will play smarter, picking his spots when to put his body in harms way.But wont play afraid, he said, because thats just not the way he plays.It doesnt really worry me. Im still kicking and breathing. Im still playing basketball and doing what I love, Bogut said. Theres going to be obstacles everybody faces in their life. Its just unfortunate injuries for me. I could say its bad luck or somebody put a hex on me, but you cant control it.___Antonio Gonzalez can be reached at: www.twitter.com/agonzalezAP William Karlsson Jersey . - New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says the club has an agreement to bring back outside linebacker Parys Haralson on a one-year deal. Alex Tuch Jersey . "It was awesome," he said. Coming off an ugly three-game sweep at the hands of the Yankees, Toronto found itself in a deep hole early after the Reds put an eight spot up on starter Liam Hendriks (six runs in 1 2/3 innings pitched) and Todd Redmond in the second. http://www.officialgoldenknightspro.com/Paul-stastny-golden-knights-jersey/ . Jim Leyland, in his eighth playoffs, has never had a starting rotation he trusts as much as the grouping of Max Scherzer, Justin Verlander, Anibal Sanchez and Doug Fister.While scoring has been an issue lately, the San Jose Sharks were one of the leagues stingiest teams in December. Coming off one of their worst defensive showings in five seasons, the Sharks face another challenge with tonights visit to the Winnipeg Jets, one of the NHLs highest-scoring teams in the past month. You can watch the game live on TSN3 at 6:30pm ct. or listen live or TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg. The Jets (20-12-7) have performed well despite the absence of their top four defensemen and forward Evander Kane, winning 10 of their last 17. However, they needed a 5-1 rout of visiting Toronto on Saturday to end a season-worst three-game home losing streak and avoid a third consecutive overall defeat. It was a big game for us, you never really want to lose three in a row, said forward T.J. Galiardi, who scored his first goal in 22 games. We werent happy with the way things were going there, but we showed tonight we can bounce right back. Bryan Little extended his point streak to six games - one shy of matching a career high - with a goal and two assists. He has three goals and six assists during his run, aiding a team thats averaged 3.54 goals in 13 games since Dec. 4. Little has a team-best seven goals in that stretch, and Andrew Ladd has matched his 15 points with six goals and nine assists. San Jose (20-14-5) allowed an average of 2.00 goals last month and 1.91 in its previous 11 games before a 7-2 drubbing by St. Louis on Saturday. The Blues scored six unanswered goals while handing the Sharks their fourth loss in five contests. The seven goals allowed were the most for San Jose since an 8-2 loss in Dallas on March 16, 2010. We werent even remotely close to being in that game. ... I dont know. I dont have the answer. Right now, I dont anyhow. Well try to get to it if we can, coach Todd McLellan said. Theres no excuse for us, not one. San Jose has totaled nine goals since a 3-2 win over St. Louis on Dec. 20 that capped a 9-1-0 stretch and played its lateest game without one of its leading scorers. Colin Miller Jersey. Joe Thorntons streak of 319 consecutive appearances ended because of an upper-body injury suffered in a 3-0 win in Anaheim on Wednesday. Its pretty frustrating, forward Logan Couture said. If you cant win missing one player youre not going to go too far. We didnt play at an NHL level. We didnt even compete. Thornton, who is tied for the team lead with 33 points, was put on the injured list Sunday and will miss at least two games. Sharks backup goaltender Alex Stalock kept all the Jets from scoring in the only other matchup this season, a 3-0 win in San Jose on Oct. 11. Stalock has shutouts in each of his two career games against Winnipeg while No. 1 netminder Antti Niemi is 2-2-1 with a 3.13 goals-against average in five lifetime meetings. The Jets Michael Hutchinson, owner of a league-best 1.81 GAA, could make his first start against the Sharks. San Jose has split its two games in Winnipeg since that franchise relocated from Atlanta after the 2010-11 season and lost 5-4 in a shootout in the most recent visit Nov. 10, 2013. Game Notes Sharks (45PTS) at Jets (47PTS) - 8PM SJ is 1-0-0 vs WPG this season, shutout win at home SJ has gone 1-0-1 all-time in WPG WPG (20-12-7): 1-2-0 on current home stand, 4/12 on PP 3-3-2 past 8 home games, 8/31 on PP Pavelec 1-1-3 past 5 starts, 3.14GAA, .881sv% Little (3G, 6A) 6 game PT streak SJ (20-14-5): 1-3-1 past 5 games, 9GF, 2/22 on PP 4-6-1 past 11 road games, 2GF or less in 9 of the games, 4/33 on PP Pavelski (3G) past 2 games Jets Lines Ladd - Little - Wheeler Perreault - Scheifele - Frolik Galiardi - Lowry - Halischuk Thorburn - Slater - Peluso Chiarot - Byfuglien Harrison - Postma Pardy - Brouillette Hutchinson Pavelec Sharks Lines Goodrow - Marleau - Wingels Karlsson - Couture - Pavelski Hertl - Sheppard - Nieto Scott - Desjardins - McGinn Dillon - Braun Vlasic - Burns Hannan - Tennyson Niemi Stalock ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz