Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 Spielhöhle
zhanjiao1212 Offline

07.05.2019 03:43
tair Cook.He is a phenomenal player who has worked incre Antworten

Alastair Cook is the most mentally strong player ever to represent England, says Nasser Hussain, as the skipper approaches 10,000 Test runs. Boston Celtics Jerseys ... I dont think there is too much difference from the Alastair Cook with zero Test runs to the one closing in on 10,000.His technique hasnt changed much, while on and off the field he is the same lad - there is no massive ego, hes just the quiet Essex boy who goes about his business. But, for my mind, he is the most mentally strong cricketer England have ever produced.His great mentor, Graham Gooch, was very good in that regard, as were Graham Thorpe, a man who loved heading out of the dressing room with the pressure on, and Michael Atherton - but Cook probably pips it.He has had tough times in career but always responded, including against Pakistan in 2010 when he was almost in a last-chance-saloon situation ahead of The Ashes and scored a hundred.He always challenges himself, never takes the easy road, and is determined to prove people wrong, which is one of his greatest strengths. Cook scored a century on his Test debut in Nagpur in 2006 I have to say that when I first saw him he was this tall, gangly lad with a stiff leg and a heavy head who tended to fall over!It was Keith Fletcher who turned to me and said: Watch out for this boy, hes going to be an exceptional talent, and when I saw him again on his first Test appearance in Nagpur I realised what Fletcher was going on about.To fly out to India that week and get a hundred on debut showed what a good player of spin he was and how strong he was in the mind - I knew then just how special a talent England had and would have for years to come.Nowhere was that more evident than in Australia during the 2010-11 Ashes. Cook dominated Australia in the 2010-11 Ashes, scoring 766 runs at 127.66 Cook went out there under a bit of pressure having only scored one hundred, plus a 95, against Australia in 19 Test innings, but, boy, did he deliver - Brisbane, Adelaide, wherever he went, he smashed it.I doubt he will ever play as well as that.Alastair is one of the best players of a ball above waist high that I have seen in the game - he is exceptional at cutting, pulling and clipping off his hip.Plus, his stubbornness means he is fully prepared take six hours to get a hundred, rather than the three that it might take someone like Ben Stokes. Is Cook Englands greatest Test batsman? Thats all subjective. What he is, though, is the best he could ever possibly be and thats what will give him the most pride. Nasser Hussain Is he Englands greatest Test batsman? Thats all subjective - youve got Joe Root now and youve had Gooch, Kevin Pietersen and Geoffrey Boycott in the past.What Cook is, though, is the best he could ever possibly be and thats what will give him the most pride - not being better than anyone else but being the best Alastair Cook.He is a phenomenal player who has worked incredibly hard and hell be around and breaking records for a long time yet.See if Cook reaches 10,000 Test runs when England play Sri Lanka in the first Test at Headingley, from 10am, Thursday, Sky Sports 2. Will England start their Test Match summer with a win over Sri Lanka? You can watch all the action live on Sky Sports from Thursday at 10am Also See: The 10,000 run club WATCH: Cooks career highs England fixtures/results Get Sky Sports Kevin Mchale Jersey . He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field. Dennis Johnson Jersey . Ferrer, the two-time defending champion in Buenos Aires, is aiming to win his 21st ATP tournament. Ferrer will next face fellow Spaniard Nicolas Almagro, the fourth seed, who defeated Jeremy Chardy of France 7-6 (7), 6-3 in another quarterfinal match. http://www.authenticcelticsproshop.com/Greg-Monroe-Jersey/ . On Thursday, they signed former Browns linebacker DQwell Jackson. Terms of the deal were not immediately available.RIO DE JANEIRO - As England endures its worst World Cup for more than 50 years, Wayne Rooney wants his teammates to remember the pain of this debacle. Less than a week into its Brazil campaign, England is already out of contention after losses to Italy and Uruguay. Not since 1958 had England failed to make it to the second round of a World Cup it qualified for. "Its vital we take the pain we are feeling now and remember that and the next tournament we dont want to feel that again," Rooney said Saturday. "Obviously we are hurting," the striker added. "We are really disappointed to be out of the tournament. I am sure you can imagine its quite tough, a long few days for us." The players will sign off with a Group D finale against surprise leader Costa Rica on Tuesday when Rooney wants the teams pride restored. "These next few days wiill be tough, but we have to be strong together as a team," Rooney said. Bill Russell Jersey. "We have to make sure we are positive for the next game." For goalkeeper Joe Hart, Englands 2-1 losses in Brazil are his worst moments in football. "Its a strange empty feeling," Hart said. "This is ultimately really cruel and gutting for me." Roy Hodgson is set to remain in charge going forward, with the Football Association asking the coach to see out his contract to the 2016 European Championship. And Rooney can see progress under Hodgson, who took charge before Euro 2012. "He has brought a great enthusiasm to the team ... Roy is the man to take us forward," Rooney said. "We appreciate what he has done for us. He has changed the way we have played." ___ Rob Harris can be followed at www.twitter.com/RobHarris Authentic Bills Jerseys Dolphins Stitched Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Jaguars Jerseys Store Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Chargers Jerseys Store Cheap Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Steelers Jerseys Store Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Giants Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Panthers Jerseys Store Wholesale Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys Store Wholesale Rams Jerseys Wholesale Bears Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Vikings Jerseys Store ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz