Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 164 mal aufgerufen
 Spielhöhle
zhanjiao1212 Offline

07.05.2019 03:43
ight against the Bears, the regular-season debut at n Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. Tyson Barrie Jersey . - The San Francisco 49ers suspended veteran broadcaster Ted Robinson on Wednesday night for two upcoming games following comments this week to a San Francisco radio station about the Ray Rice domestic violence case that were deemed insensitive. The Pac-12 Networks also announced late Wednesday it had suspended Robinson for the next two weeks and that he would undergo sensitivity training. The 57-year-old Robinson spoke to KNBR radio on Monday and said Rices now-wife, Janay, was partly to blame for not speaking up. "That, to me, is the saddest part of it," he told the station. The issue of domestic violence is particularly sensitive for the 49ers, who recently had one of their players arrested on suspicion of domestic violence. Defensive tackle Ray McDonald has continued to practice and play since his Aug. 31 arrest while celebrating his 30th birthday with friends and teammates at his home. CEO Jed York and coach Jim Harbaugh have said they will let "due process" play out before making a decision about McDonald, while reiterating they have zero tolerance for domestic violence. Robinson issued apologies through the 49ers and Pac-12 Networks. "I want to unconditionally apologize for my comments the other day," Robinson said. "As a professional communicator, I am responsible for my words. My choice of words was careless and does not reflect my true feelings about domestic violence. I understand that the cycle of abuse keeps people in unhealthy relationships. No blame or responsibility should ever be placed on a victim." In a statement, 49ers President Paraag Marathe said he told Robinson of the decision earlier Wednesday. "The comments made by radio broadcaster Ted Robinson on Monday were offensive and in no way reflect the views of the San Francisco 49ers organization. We have made the decision to suspend him for the next two games. I informed Ted of our decision earlier today, and we will continue to address this matter with him internally. Our organization stands strongly against domestic violence and will not tolerate comments such as these." Robinson has been the 49ers play-by-play voice since 2009 and signed a five-year contract extension in May 2013 that takes him through the 2018 season. He will not call the teams home opener Sunday night against the Bears, the regular-season debut at new $1.2 billion Levis Stadium. His first game back would be when San Francisco hosts Philadelphia on Sept. 28. The Pac-12 Networks said Robinson wouldnt call games for the next two weeks. "Teds commentary on Monday was entirely unacceptable and stands in stark contrast to the core values of Pac-12 Networks," Pac-12 Networks President Lydia Murphy-Stephans said. "We value Ted as a member of our team, but see this as an important learning opportunity as we work with him through sensitivity training before welcoming him back to our air." Adam Foote Jersey . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Rene Robert Jersey . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil. http://www.authenticavalanchepro.com/ .Y. - Islanders forward Anders Lee has been fined $2,286 by the NHL for elbowing St.CHONBURI, Thailand -- Sergio Garcia finished with back-to-back birdies to shoot a second straight 7-under 65 Saturday and seize a four-shot lead after the third round of the Thailand Golf Championship. Garcia had eight birdies overall to go with a lone bogey on the fourth to move to an 18-under total of 198 at the Asian Tour event. "I was able to hit some really nice shots and then was able to roll two or three really good putts in and it was nice to be able to finish birdie, birdie on this difficult finishing stretch," Garcia said. Henrik Stenson also shot a 65 to sit tied for second with Anirban Lahiri of India (67). Justin Rose, who shared the overnight lead with Garcia, only managed a 70 to fall five shots back. Garcia raised some eyebrows by playing with his girlfriend, Katharina Boehm, as his caddie this week, but the partnership seems to be working just fine on the golf course. The Spaniard, though, did joke that Boehm was holding him back. "I think if she will not be on the bag it would probably be like 25 under," said Garcia, who had a hole-in-one on Friday. "No, seriouslly, its great to have her around, forget about having her on the bag this week. Philipp Grubauer Jersey. Just a very positive person, a lot of good energy, thats what I love about her, and its great to be able to go through this with her. I think the experience, not only for me but for her, Im sure is interesting and a lot of memories." Stenson, the hottest player in golf over the second half of the season, had a bogey-free round to put himself in contention. Having become the first player to win both the FedEx Cup and the European money title this year, Stenson certainly looks like the biggest threat to Garcias chances of winning a first title of 2013. "That was a good day, definitely was the best I played this week," Stenson said. "Made some good birdies and some really good saves to keep the momentum going. ... I saw Sergio, he finished with two birdies to pull away four ahead again, so its going to take some golf to catch him tomorrow. I know hes desperate to get his hands on a trophy, hes played well this year but has not managed to win anything. Ill try to challenge and see what happens." Authentic Bills Jerseys Dolphins Stitched Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Jaguars Jerseys Store Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Chargers Jerseys Store Cheap Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Steelers Jerseys Store Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Giants Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Panthers Jerseys Store Wholesale Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys Store Wholesale Rams Jerseys Wholesale Bears Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Vikings Jerseys Store ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz