Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
carrie201918 Offline

03.06.2019 05:04
MIAMI -- Former Miami Hurricanes offensive lineman Jason Fox signed a one-year contract Wednesday with the Miami Dolphins, and h Antworten

MIAMI -- Former Miami Hurricanes offensive lineman Jason Fox signed a one-year contract Wednesday with the Miami Dolphins, and hes confident he can fill one of their vacancies up front. A Texas native, Fox chose Miami after four injury-hampered seasons for the Detroit Lions. "Im very comfortable with South Florida," he said. "I consider it a second home. But the main reason was the Miami Dolphins. Im so excited to be here. Their offensive line presents a great opportunity for me to come in and compete." The 6-foot-6, 314-pound Fox is expected to contend for playing time at either guard position or right tackle. The Dolphins will likely have new starters at all three spots as they revamp their offensive line, which endured a dismal 2013 season both on and off the field. The unit became the focus of the teams bullying scandal. "Every athlete wants to be a starter," Fox said. "There are some openings in this offensive line, and I came here to give it everything I have and earn a starting job." At a minimum, the Dolphins anticipate Fox will give them some much-needed depth. "Jason has been a quality player," general manager Dennis Hickey said. "Hes a guy who brings passion, commitment to the game and toughness." Fox made only three starts with the Lions, all last year at right tackle. He played in eight games in 2013 and was slowed by groin and knee injuries. He had a foot injury in 2011 and didnt play all season. "I started 47 straight games at Miami," Fox said. "I had some bad luck early in my NFL career, but thats over. I feel 100 per cent healthy." Fox was a fourth-round draft pick by the Lions in 2010. Custom Lions Jerseys .C. Now hes squarely in the U.S. capital and helping the Washington Wizards playoff drive. John Wall scored 33 points, Gooden got 11 of his 21 in the final quarter and the Wizards overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit for a 101-94 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night. Cheap Detroit Lions Gear . Niese pitched seven steady innings on a rainy Tuesday night and Daniel Murphy had three hits to lead New York to a 6-1 victory over the Phillies. http://www.cheaplions.com/. You can watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 3pm et/Noon pt. The Thunder reclaimed the home-court advantage LA took with a Game 1 win on Friday night with a 118-112 road win in Game 3. Detroit Lions Jerseys Outlet .J. - Percy Harvin is ready to go, and theres no question in his mind hell be playing Sunday. Detroit Lions Jerseys China . -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday.REGINA - Police have confirmed that former Saskatchewan Roughrider Kory Sheets was busted for pot possession several weeks ago and received an absolute discharge. RCMP say the running back was pulled over outside the southern Saskatchewan community of Estevan for speeding. An officer smelled marijuana and, when asked, Sheets produced two joints and some loose weed totalling 6.4 grams. The one-time CFL player pleeaded guilty to possession of marijuana at a court appearance.dddddddddddd Sheets has made a $300 charitable donation to Students Against Drunk Driving as part of the discharge. Sheets signed an NFL contract with the Oakland Raiders this year. Police say Sheets also received a 24-hour roadside suspension after showing signs of impaired driving when he was pulled over, but there were no charges. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz