Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
Cl11234566 Offline

01.11.2019 02:48
n top of my collisions and Antworten

SOCHI, Russia -- Russian security officials are hunting down three potential female suicide bombers, one of whom is believed to be in Sochi, where the Winter Olympics will begin next month. Police leaflets seen by an Associated Press reporter at a central Sochi hotel on Tuesday contain warnings about three potential suicide bombers. A police letter said that one of them, Ruzanna Ibragimova, a 22-year-old widow of an Islamic militant, was at large in Sochi. A U.S. congressman who was in Sochi on Tuesday to assess the situation said he was impressed by the work of Russian security forces but troubled that potential suicide bombers had gotten into the city, despite all of the extraordinary security measures. "We know some of them got through the perimeter," Rep. Michael McCaul, chairman of the U.S. House Homeland Security Committee, told The Associated Press. "Shes for real. What we dont know is how many more black widows are out there." Russian authorities have blamed the so-called "black widows" of slain insurgents for previous suicide attacks in the country. The Black Sea resort town will host the games amid concerns about security and potential terrorist attacks. The southern city of Volgograd was rocked by two suicide bombings in late December, which killed 34 and injured scores more. An Islamic militant group in Dagestan posted a video on Sunday claiming responsibility for the bombings and threatened to strike the games in Sochi, about 500 kilometres (300 miles) west of Dagestan. McCaul, a Republican from Texas, said he had numerous meetings with officials in Moscow and Sochi, and was briefed by the joint operation centre in Sochi, which is responsible for overall security in the area. "The one improvement I would ask of the Russians is to allow our intelligence services to co-ordinate and co-operate better with theirs," McCaul said. Although the Russian side was confident that it could provide security, the U.S. has information that could help keep the games safe, he said. The congressman also expressed concern that terrorists could have gotten into Sochi before security was tightened. "How many potential cells could be in Sochi and the Olympic village?" he said. "But after the ring of steel was implemented we have this one person who seems to have been able to penetrate it. It does demonstrate vulnerability." Police material distributed to the hotel staff included pictures of two other women in veils: 26-year-old Zaira Aliyeva and 34-year-old Dzhannet Tsakhayeva. It said they had been trained "to perpetrate acts of terrorism." It warned that the two women "are probably among us," but, unlike Ibragimovas case, did not say if they are in Sochi. No further information was provided about the two women or their motivation. The term "black widow" refers to the belief that women who have carried out past suicide attacks in Russia did so to avenge the deaths of husbands or other male relatives. Security officials in Sochi were not available for comment on Tuesday. The Olympics are to be held Feb. 7-23. Russia has mounted an intense security operation in the city, but concern persists that "soft targets" outside the Olympic venues, such as buses and tourist facilities, are vulnerable to attack. Russian troops also have been active fighting militants in Dagestan, one of the predominantly Muslim republics in Russias North Caucasus and the centre of an Islamic insurgency that has engulfed the region. On Tuesday, troops shot dead the leader of a militant group, Interior Ministry spokeswoman Fatina Ubaidatova said. She said the militant, Eldar Magatov, was wanted in attacks on security forces, bombings and the extortion of businessmen. Interior Ministry troops elsewhere in Dagestan defused an explosive device placed near a village administration building and engaged in a firefight with militants holed up in a house, the spokeswoman said. Cheap Nike Tn Trainers Uk . Smiths former Atlanta teammates were glad to hang on for an ugly win. Air Max 90 Wholesale Uk .The Ottawa Senators winger was relegated to a corner seat in the locker-room to allow Daniel Alfredsson to return to his regular stall one last time. http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/. Winnipeg trailed by five points in the final minute when quarterback Drew Willy completed a 13-play, 75-yard drive with Feoli-Gudinos 18-yard touchdown catch on third down to lift the Bombers to a 34-33 victory over the Montreal Alouettes on Friday night. Fake Air Max 720 . Jean-Gabriel Pageau and Buddy Robinson scored 43 seconds apart in the second period to lead the Binghamton Senators to a 4-1 victory over the Bulldogs in American Hockey League action Friday night at the Bell Centre. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale .Murray has played 20 matches in five weeks, winning three titles to climb to fifth in the ATP Race.The two-time Grand Slam champion also seeks to qualify for next months ATP World Tour Finals.Murray said: I always wanted to qualify for it, but also I want to get back into the top 8 players in the world and it makes a huge difference for seedings in the major events.Saracens hooker Jamie George has told Eddie Jones he can match the intensity brought to Englands front row by Dylan Hartley. George has had to play understudy to Hartley and, given Jones admiration for his Grand Slam championship-winning captain, the Northampton man looks set to remain first choice No 2 for the foreseeable future. As Premiership clubs question Eddie Jones this week, World Cup winner Will Greenwood backs the England head coach despite injuries to key players Hartley has been sidelined for a month by a back problem, but is expected to make his comeback for Saints over the next fortnight. However, should he suffer a setback in the build-up to the autumn series, George is adamant he is able to offer England the same combative approach.I definitely feel like I can. I have been at Saracens my whole career and thats exactly the game we want to play, said George. Dylan Hartley is currently out with a back problem Eddie spoke about Bodyline in Australia in June, about being physical and confrontational.ddddddddddddI play in a team that does that the whole time in the way we defend here and the style of game we play at Saracens. If thats what he wants me to do then Ill do it.Its constantly a work-on of mine, making sure I stay on top of my collisions and that Im physical and dominant, and I feel like Im doing that at the moment.Despite having eight caps I still feel like I have been in and around the camp quite a long time.I have played a lot of rugby for Sarries and started a lot of games and I feel my form at the minute is pretty good. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I still have a lot to work on, but if the opportunity was to come about I definitely feel I am ready, I would take it with both hands.Set-piece expertise is Georges greatest strength, although five tries in six matches have made him the unlikely leading try-scorer in the Aviva Premiership so far this season.I guess its the way the new laws dictate that the hookers come in on the back of a maul, said George, who crossed twice in Sundays 30-14 victory over Wasps.Im pretty happy about it because my name gets on the scoresheet but at the same time its almost embarrassing.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: WATCH: Greenwoods Favourite 5 Stuart Barnes talking points Quins sign ex-Dragons No 9 Rugby Union on Sky ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz