Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
Cl11234566 Offline

15.11.2019 03:53
Kehl raced into the area and rose above the defence Antworten

ST. LOUIS - Drafted No. 2 overall as a left tackle by St. Louis, Greg Robinson will make his first start in the position Sunday at San Francisco.Rams coach Jeff Fisher believes his rookie is ready.Hes done fine, Fisher said Friday after practice. He understands what were doing. Hes had a revolving door there next to him at guard but that will settle down. ... Weve got all the confidence in the world in Greg. Hes just going to continue to get better and better.The 6-foot-5, 332-pound former Auburn lineman made his first start in the Rams fifth game, which also was against San Francisco. He played left guard in that game. Last week in a 34-7 loss to Kansas City, left tackle Jake Long went out with his second straight season-ending knee injury.That forced Robinson to slide over to play tackle. Robinson didnt want to become the starting tackle because of an injury.Well, I hurt for Jake. Thats tough, Robinson said. Really its something that I have to do because the coaches asked me to move there. But for the most part I told him I love him and this and hopefully that he can help me out and be a set of eyes for me and Coach Bou (Paul Boudreau) asked him also, but really the most important thing is just try my best to learn as much as possible from those guys around me and I feel I have been.In that regard, fellow lineman Rodger Saffold noted Robinson has had a good week.Hes done real good, Saffold said. Hes really talented. Hes got good feet. He slides well. He understands the offence. I think hes going to do real well.Offensive co-ordinator Brian Schottenheimer agreed.Getting all the practice repetitions this week has benefited Robinson, Schottenheimer said.Well I think it certainly helps, just being out there working on your pass sets, more than anything fundamentally. System wise, hes done an amazing job with that, Schottenheimer said. Hes light-years ahead of where he was even probably a month ago with the system. I think that comes from playing.Robinson moved to tackle when Long got hurt in the third quarter. Long was blocking Chiefs defensive tackle Vance Walker when he hurt his knee.I was kind of rusty, but thats what this week of practice is for, just to build up and get used to it again, but it wont take long, said Robinson. The guys are a little faster. I feel like Ive seen that this past week when we played K.C. I just was fighting and trying not to give up any sacks, because I knew I was going to be a little rusty. I didnt have any reps at tackle. But I worked on it a little today, just focusing on my set a little more, angles.The Rams (2-5) have to move on, tight tackle Joe Barksdale said.The seasons not going to stop, he said. Other teams arent going to take it easy on you because youre going through a little adversity, so theres no reason to even sit and think about it. Youve just got to keep going.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Soccer Jerseys China . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . -- Chicago manager Darold Butler has a message for the Windy City. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/. As each game passes (each has played close with the exception of last night) it becomes clearer just how evenly matched these two teams are and how one mistake, or one bad inning, is likely to sway the result. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China . Joel Embiid was nearly unstoppable in the paint in the second half, and Naadir Tharpe seemingly couldnt miss. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla.DORTMUND, Germany -- Borussia Dortmund is in the quarterfinals of the Champions League for the second consecutive season -- although it looks far less intimidating than the team that reached the final last year. Crippled by a series of injuries to key players and struggling at home this season, Dortmund was far from convincing in a 2-1 defeat to Zenit on Wednesday. However, the 4-2 victory in the first leg in St. Petersburg was enough for Juergen Klopps side to win 5-4 on aggregate and seal its place in Fridays draw. Hulk scored in the 16th for Zenit and captain Sebastian Kehl equalized for Dortmund in the 38th. Substitute Jose Rondon scored with a diving header in the 73rd to seal Zenits win on the night, though it was an empty victory. Dortmund goalkeeper Roman Weidenfeller turned away a late shot by Igor Smolnikov to prevent an even bigger defeat. In the nights other match, Manchester United advanced with a 3-0 win over Olympiakos, courtesy of a hat trick by Robin van Persie and a 3-2 victory on aggregate. "We surely didnt play a great game but we are in the quarterfinals," Kehl said. "That goal by Kehl allowed us to calm down," said Klopp, who acknowledged the quality of the Russian side. "They can really play and they gave us some problems." Dortmund will be without striker Robert Lewandowski for the first leg of the quarterfinals after he picked up his third yellow card of the competition for handling the ball. "I thought I had been pushed from behind and thats why handled the ball," Lewandowski said. &quuot;The main thing is that we went through.dddddddddddd." "The yellow card was laughable," Klopp said. With its comfortable lead from the first leg, Dortmund allowed Zenit to get into the match quickly, through a spectacular solo effort by Hulk. The Brazil striker shook off Kehl and cut inside past two defenders to blast a left-foot shot that swerved away from goalkeeper Roman Weidenfeller on its way into the net. Zenit threatened a couple more times before Kehl got the equalizer. Marcel Schmelzer broke down the left flank and swung in a high cross. Kehl raced into the area and rose above the defence to send in a header that keeper Vyacheslav Malafeev got both hands to -- but could only push into the net. It was the captains first Champions League goal in 30 matches. "They have some good players up front but we didnt allow them too many chances," Kehl said. Early in the second half, Hulk unleashed a fierce free kick from about 30 metres (yards) that sailed high. Rondon scored Zenits second following a cross by Domenico Criscito from just outside the penalty area on the left -- evading defender Mats Hummels to head home from close range. Zenit, coached by Sergei Semak on an interim basis until Andre Villas-Boas takes over when the team returns home, kept up the pressure and Igor Smolnikov sent a low shot that Weidenfeller barely managed to turn away in the 88th. The last time Dortmund made it to the last eight in two straight seasons was 16 years ago. It won the title in 1997 and then reached the semifinals. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz