Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 123 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
wh3171 Offline

27.11.2019 06:30
The match was the first final in tournament Antworten

DELRAY BEACH, Fla. Wholesale College Jerseys . -- Croatias Marin Cilic won the Delray Beach Open on Sunday for his 11th ATP World Tour title and second in three weeks, beating Kevin Anderson 7-6 (6), 6-7 (7), 6-4 in 3 hours, 8 minutes. Cilic leads the tour with 18 match wins this season. He improved to 3-1 against Anderson, the 2012 Delray winner. "These three weeks have been very long for me," said Cilic, the winner in Zagreb and runner-up last week in Rotterdam. "Im going to enjoy it for a while and have a little rest." The match was the first final in tournament history with two sets decided in tiebreakers. Anderson had 12 double faults. "I just didnt put down the clamps to give myself some more chances," Anderson said. "I was a bit too patchy today, but Im happy making the finals." Top-ranked Bob and Mike Bryan won the doubles final, beating Frantisek Cermak and Mikhail Elgin 6-2, 6-3 for their third Delray Beach title. With Jack Nicklaus watching, the Bryans won their 94th ATP Tour title. "We never thought wed get this high," Mike Bryan said. "Were very happy to kick-start the year here in Delray," Bob Bryan said of about their first title of the season. "Were starting to hit our stride." College Football Jerseys . LUCIE, Fla. NCAA Jerseys .com) - DAngelo Harrison posted 21 points to guide No. https://www.cheapncaajerseysjustwholesale.com/ . -- LeBron James warned the Orlando Magic to stop double-teaming him and ignoring James Jones.Eden Hazard got a dressing-down for risking Belgium team-mate Thibaut Courtois clean sheet against Gibraltar on Monday night. Christian Bentekes record-breaking goal set Belgium on their way to a 6-0 win in World Cup qualifying, stretching their Group H record to three wins from three games.The Red Devils have scored 13 and are yet to concede, but Courtois felt that record was put under threat by a moment of showboating from his Chelsea club-mate. I was angry with Eden Hazard because he tried a backheel in a part of the pitch where he shouldnt have, said goalkeeper Courtois, quoted in the Daily Mirror.I absolutely wanted to keep a clean sheet. I yelled to everyone, who understood that we had to stay sharp. We had little to gain here. Christian Benteke scored after just six seconds in Belgiums World Cup qualifier against Gibraltar We showed we respected our opponent. College Jerseys. We have one-and-a-half more years to improve and be ready for the World Cup.Belgiums final qualifier this year is at home to Estonia next month, while the next assignment for Courtois and Hazard is Saturdays Premier League game against champions Leicester, live on Sky Sports.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Chelsea video Chelsea fixtures Chelsea stats Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz