Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 126 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
wh3171 Offline

27.11.2019 06:35
Minnesota when the Wolves chose him seventh Antworten

CINCINNATI - Canadian Milos Raonic is leaving Cincinnati empty-handed after falling to Roger Federer in the semifinal of the Western & Southern Open on Saturday. Fake Vans Cheap . But hes choosing to view his loss to the No. 3-ranked player in the world as a learning experience. "Everything is a lesson," Raonic said following his 6-2, 6-3 loss to the Swiss star. "I just couldnt play the way I wanted to." Raonic, the fifth seed from Thornhill, Ont., barely had room to break in the opening set, which Federer won thanks to four love service games, and the five-time winner made a strong statement. "In the second (set) I started getting rhythm, but I didnt win a point on his serve in the first set," Raonic said. "I served poorly the whole time, Ive had trouble with my serve all week. I need to fix it but its something I think we can easily do." Earlier Saturday, Canadian Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock set up a rematch of their winning Wimbledon final as they stretched their unbeaten streak to 14 doubles matches. The unseeded pairing beat the French team of Julien Benneteau and Eduardo Roger Vasselin 7-6 (5), 3-6, 10-6 and next face top seeds Bob and Mike Bryan after the Americans defeated compatriots Steve Johnson and Sam Querrey 6-3, 6-7 (5), 10-8. Federer left Raonic with a 0-6 record in their series as the Canadian lost to the 33-year-old for the second time this season. Raonic now stands 34-12 in 2014 as he heads to New York for final practice before the Aug. 25 start of the U.S. Open. The 23-year-old, who won his sixth title last month in Washington, has not won a set against Federer since a tournament in Halle, Germany in 2012. "Im doing things right and winning matches, but I need to step up against the top guys," Raonic said. Pospisil and Sock will bid for a third title after also winning in Atlanta last month. "This win gives us a lot of confidence," said Pospisil, a Vancouver native. "They go into the match the favourites, we have nothing to lose. "Well give it our best shot. It was great to put ourselves in this situation again." The two have not been beaten since first teaming up at Wimbledon. Their win in the quarter-finals topped the previous unbeaten streak of 12 set by Paul Annacone and Christo van Rensburg in 1984-85. Pospisil and Sock advanced in just over 90 minutes, saving seven of the eight break points they faced and breaking the Frenchman twice. In the third set, a match tiebreak, Pospisil unleashed a reflex volley to yield three match points for his team. Pospisil and Sock advanced on their second chance with a Sock service winner. "A 14-0 start is incredible, we certainly were not expecting it," said Pospisil. "Weve been playing well and today was another tough battle. Jack did a great job of raising the team spirit. I was a little flat sometimes. I was tired and lost a bit of concentration. We played great when we had to, were thrilled to be in another final." Fake Vans 2020 .Y. - Lou Williams scored 21 points and the Toronto Raptors beat New York 81-76 on Monday night in the Knicks preseason home opener. Fake Vans . Louis Cardinals won the World Series last season, but after losing first baseman Albert Pujols to free agency and manager Tony LaRussa to retirement, they opened the 2012 season in 12th spot in the TSN. https://www.vansfake.com/ .1 Sam Stosur will meet Germanys second-ranked player Andrea Petkovic in the opening match of the Fed Cup World Group semifinal.MINNEAPOLIS - The Houston Rockets made a move to bolster their depth on the perimeter on Friday, obtaining veteran swing man Corey Brewer from the Minnesota Timberwolves in a three-team trade that also included the Philadelphia 76ers.The Rockets sent shooting guard Troy Daniels, cash considerations and a pair of future second-round selections to Minnesota: a protected pick in 2015 originally belonging to Sacramento (acquired by Houston in September) and a protected pick in 2016. The Timberwolves sent centre Ronny Turiaf to the 76ers, who dealt guard Alexey Shved to the Rockets. Houston also sent to Philadelphia its own 2015 second-round draft pick and the rights to centre Serhiy Lishchuk, a Ukraine native currently playing in Spain.The trade gave the Rockets another proven veteran defender in Brewer to compete in the demanding Western Conference, where they were in fourth place at 19-6 after Thursdays games. Rockets general manager Daryl Morey has been in pursuit of help for weeks, knowing that Golden State, Memphis, San Antonio and the Clippers all could have superior depth to his roster.Houston lost out to rival Dallas in the bidding for point guard Rajon Rondo on Thursday, so Morey immediately set his sights on Brewer, who scored 51 points in a game against them last year. That scoring explosion was an anomaly, but Brewer is a hard-working veteran who should fit in well with teammates James Harden and Dwight Howard. Brewer is one of the NBAs best at stealing the ball, and his ability to sprint out for easy transition baskets ought to allow him to make an easy transition to Houston.Rockets coach Kevin McHale knows Brewer well. McHale was the general manager in Minnesota when the Wolves chose him seventh overall in 2007.Brewer left and won a championship with the Mavericks before blossoming as an energy guy off the bench with the Denver Nuggets.He returned to Minnesota last year and was serving as a valuable mentor to youngsters Andrew Wiggins, Zach LaVine, Shabazz Muhammad and Anthony Bennett. Fake Vans From China. On a team beset by injuries, Brewer was even filling in at backup point guard for long stretches.But with Mo Williams back playing after missing time with a back injury and Ricky Rubio possibly returning before January, the Wolves started to entertain offers for Brewer as they forged ahead with a full-on youth movement.Injuries to Rubio, Nikola Pekovic, Kevin Martin and Williams have short-circuited any hopes the Wolves had of being a surprise team in the first season after trading Kevin Love to Cleveland. They were 5-19 heading into Fridays game at Boston, the worst record in the West, so they flipped a valuable asset in Brewer, who has a player option on his contract next season for more than $5 million for a young shooter in Daniels and some future draft picks.The move will allow them to get an even longer look at Muhammad, who has been their best player this season but has been stuck in a logjam on the wing partially because of Brewers presence.Daniels played less than 7 minutes per game for the Rockets this season, but his ability to shoot the 3-pointer will be a welcome addition to the Wolves, who are among the leagues worst 3-point shooting teams.It also could signal the first of many moves as president and coach Flip Saunders embraces a youth movement he initially hoped to avoid. Saunders added Williams and veteran power forward Thaddeus Young in the off-season in hopes of surrounding a young core of Wiggins, Rubio and LaVine with experienced support.But Rubio has been out since Nov. 7 with a sprained ankle, Martin is out until well into January with a broken wrist and Pekovic continues to be bothered by soreness in his right foot.Turiaf recently underwent season-ending arthroscopic surgery on his right hip. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz