Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 142 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
Cl11234566 Offline

02.12.2019 03:41
Forwards Tyler Hansbrough Antworten

CHICAGO -- Jimmer Fredette wanted to start over. The Chicago Bulls wanted to improve their outside shooting. Each side is hoping for a perfect match. Fredette joined the surging Bulls on Sunday after the team announced it had signed the sharp-shooting guard for the rest of the season. The 6-foot-2 Fredette was in uniform for Chicagos game against the New York Knicks. "I see how this team plays and they play hard every single night and they play for each other," he said. "They play the right way. Thats something I was looking for, to come into a team I could fit in and play the way I wanted to and play hard every single night and be part of a team. Im excited to be here. I cant wait to start and get out there and play and see how things go." Fredette, the 10th overall pick in the 2011 draft, was bought out by the Sacramento Kings on Thursday and cleared waivers on Saturday. He is averaging just 5.9 points and 11.3 minutes in his third season, but is shooting 49 per cent from 3-point range. The Bulls, who had won eight of nine coming into the day, had been looking for more outside shooting since they lost Marco Belinelli in free agency last off-season, and then traded Luol Deng to Cleveland in January. "I hope I can space out the floor for these guys and help create open shots for my teammates and also create open shots for me," Fredette said. "I think it fits well. Hopefully Ill be able to come in and do what I do on the basketball floor." The knock on Fredette is his defensive ability and finding a way to get open for his accurate shot, but coach Tom Thibodeau said he wants to come to his own conclusions about what the former BYU star can do on the court. "Hes got to learn defensively what to do in terms of team defence and thats usually the biggest adjustment," Thibodeau said. "But the fact that he can shoot the way that he can, I think it complements our primary scorers as well." Fredette became a top NBA prospect when he led the nation in scoring at 28.5 points per game during his senior year with the Cougars, who made it to the final 16 in the NCAA tournament in his last season. He was The Associated Press player of the year, but he never lived up to his billing in Sacramento after the Kings acquired him in a draft-day trade with Milwaukee. It was clear his time with the Kings was coming to an end when they decided not to pick up his option for 2014-15 before this season. "I appreciate everything that happened in Sacramento," Fredette said. "It was character building for me continuing to go out and play hard. I feel like I progressed as a player even though sometimes you dont get the minutes you want to, youve just got to continue to work hard and know that if you keep playing hard and doing the right things then eventually things will turn your way." One of the top attractions for Fredette with the Bulls is Thibodeau, who has a history of helping lower-tier free agents turn into valuable commodities. Belinelli and Nate Robinson flourished in Chicago last season, and D.J. Augustin has played well since he signed with the Bulls in December. "This time of the year, I think youre always looking to get insurance for your team," Thibodeau said. "You like his makeup. I think he can grow. I think hell get better. So well see how it unfolds. But you also have to remember you have to put the team first." Cheap NCAA Jerseys . Fielder has been out with a herniated disk in his neck, and surgery was recommended after a follow-up exam and another scan Thursday with Dr. Cheap NCAA Jerseys China . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. https://www.cheapncaajerseysjustwholesale.com/. That time around, the cage is as much a part of baseballs daily routine as a beer and a hotdog is to a fan in the stands. Coaches, scouts, broadcasters and other media hover, tossing verbal barbs, telling stories and sharing laughs. Occasionally, especially in spring when the atmosphere is relatively laid back, the list of invited guests expands and on this day, Gibbons welcomed two men strongly influential in his life. NCAA Jerseys . The second-ranked Jayhawks will play the Miners of Texas-El Paso at Imperial Arena in the Bahamas. The game can be seen live on TSN2 starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. NCAA Basketball Jerseys .com) - Colorado Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki was named the National League Player of the Month for April.CLEVELAND - Lou Williams scored a career-high 36 points and the Toronto Raptors rallied from a big early deficit to beat Cleveland 110-93 on Saturday night, handing the Cavaliers their fourth straight loss.The Raptors, who have won four in a row and are off to their best start in franchise history, trailed 26-8 less than 4 minutes into the game before showing why they have the best record in the Eastern Conference.Toronto led 56-54 at halftime and took control midway in the third quarter. The Raptors up by as many as 19 points in the fourth.Kevin Love scored 23 points and Kyrie Irving had 21 to lead Cleveland. LeBron James, who spent the final 6:20 on the bench, finished with 15 points with 10 assists.Following a lacklustre 91-78 loss in Washington on Friday, the talk in Clevelands locker room was about the team playing in the dark and the players having bad body language. The Cavaliers have a day off to think about their issues before they host Orlando on Monday.In the games final minutes, the loudest noise at Quicken Loans Arena came from several hundred fans who made the trip from Toronto and chanted, Lets Go Raptors.Kyle Lowry scored 23 points while DeMar DeRozan added 20 for Toronto, which led by 52 points in Fridays 124-82 win over Milwaukee.The Cavaliers scored the games first 12 ppoints and raced to a 19-5 lead, forcing the Raptors to call timeout twice in the first 6 minutes.dddddddddddd The margin reached 18 before Toronto began to cut into the lead, thanks mostly to Williams scoring 10 points in the quarter.Williams added six more points and Toronto trailed 39-38 early in the second. Kyle Lowrys free throw with a minute left tied the game.Williams 3-pointer at the second-quarter buzzer out Toronto up by two. Cleveland led 65-61 with 7 minutes remaining in the third, but DeRozan scored eight points, including a 3, while Lowry and Williams also hit 3s to help Toronto build a commanding lead.___TIP-INSRaptors: Forwards Tyler Hansbrough (sprained right shoulder) and James Johnson (sprained right ankle) will be re-evaluated Sunday in Toronto. Hansbrough sat out his second game in a row, while Johnson missed his third straight. ... Toronto is 8-1 at Air Canada Centre, the best home mark in the Eastern Conference.Cavaliers: C Anderson Varejao was whistled for holding C Jonas Valanciuns on the centre jump to start the game. ... Love had 10 points in the first quarter after totalling eight in 31 minutes Friday. . ... Cleveland doesnt play on the road again until Dec. 4 at New York.UP NEXTRaptors: Host Phoenix on Monday.Cavaliers: Host Orlando on Monday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz