Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 149 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
Cl11234566 Offline

02.12.2019 03:41
of 15 from the field Antworten

CARSON, Calif. -- Conor Casey scored two goals, his first of the season, as the Philadelphia Union beat Chivas USA 3-0 on Saturday night. The victory was just the third of the season for the Union while Chivas has lost twice in four days. Cristian Maidana added a late goal for Philadelphia (3-7-5). Philadelphia opened the scoring in the 28th minute after Chivas (2-7-4) was whistled for a handball inside the penalty area. Casey scored on the ensuing penalty kick. In the 66th minute, Casey buried a header off a cross from Maidana. Philadelphia added a third goal when Maidana scored from 15 yards out in the 77th minute. Oswaldo Minda was sent off in the 84th minute after tackling Philadelphias Maurice Edu from behind. Saucony Outlet Italia . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. Air Force 1 Italia . -- Detroit shortstop Jose Iglesias says he has stress fractures in both legs and isnt sure when hell be able to play again, leaving the Tigers two weeks to fill his spot for opening day and perhaps a lot longer. http://www.scontatescarpenikeoutlet.it/i...ga-offerte.html. The Rainbow FlickNext up is the Rainbow Flick, or as you probably know it, the trick that everybody at soccer camp thought they knew how to do. Vans Italia . Dwyane Wade followed a few days later. Air Force 1 Outlet .com) - Colorado may be ahead of the Vancouver Canucks in the Western Conference standings, but they are a club that the Avalanche may want to avoid in the playoffs.INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana Pacers played just well enough to beat an inferior opponent, which has been the way most of their five-game win streak has gone. David West scored 25 points, Paul George added 22, and the Pacers beat the Utah Jazz 94-91 on Sunday night. Indianapolis native Gordon Hayward had 21 points and Derrick Favors scored 17 for the Jazz, nine of them in the first eight minutes as Utah opened a 14-4 lead. A dunk from Favors cut the Pacers lead to 89-86 with a minute left to play, and West missed a jumper to give Utah a chance to tie with 35 seconds remaining. Hayward cut the Indiana lead to one, but Lance Stephenson sank two free throws to seal the win. "This was a mental toughness win," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said. "I thought we played with extraordinary effort for four quarters." The Jazz made things interesting in the games fourth period thanks to Hayward, who had 10 of his 21 points in the final 15 minutes. His final five points came in the final minutes. Ian Mahinmi came off the bench to score nine points for the Pacers and provide key minutes, as Roy Hibbert struggled to contain Favors. Utah came out of halftime to score eight unanswered points and force Indiana to call an early timeout. The Pacers retook the lead when Mahinmi was fouled on a layup. Mahinmi made the free throw to put Indiana up 60-58. "Ive pretty solid on defence all season long," Mahinmi said. "My shot blocking has been up. My timing is good." CJ Watson, starting for the injured George Hill, scored 13 points for the Pacers. Hill sat out his second straight game with a bruised shoulder. After coming off the bennch to score 17 in a win over Boston a night earlier, Evan Turner struggled in his reserve role.dddddddddddd Turner, acquired from Philadelphia on Feb. 20, scored eight points and shot 2 of 9 in 20 minutes. But the Pacers got a boost from Mahinmi and Watson to pull out another win against an opponent they might have easily beaten earlier in the season. After two close tilts against Milwaukee and a come-from-behind victory in Boston on Saturday night, Indiana survived a scare against one of the Wests worst teams. But all night long, Utah buckled under pressure from one of the NBAs best defensive teams. The Jazz finished with 18 turnovers, which led to 24 points for Indiana. George went down hard after being fouled on a drive to the basket late in the third quarter. George slammed to the floor and appeared to hit his head, but remained in the game to sink both free throws. Hayward rebounded from a slow start to put together one of his best games since January. In his fourth time playing in his native city, he shot 8 of 15 from the field after being held scoreless until the beginning of the second period. He scored seven straight points in the third quarter, keeping the Jazz in the game while the rest of the offence sputtered. "I thought I was quiet in the first half, but I was proud of the way we came back and fought against a team with a real good record, especially here at home," Hayward said. Hayward, who led Butler to an NCAA championship game appearance in 2010, averaged 12.2 points on 34.1 shooting in 12 games in February. He came into the game having scored only 21 points in four games in Bankers Life Fieldhouse. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz